• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jan 19th. Be at the Capital to show support for the 2nd amendment.

jackjack

Jan 19th. 2nd Amendment Rally Frankfort, Ky

Here is a great NutNFancy video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yCUtyup6XM

Gun Rights Rally in Frankfort. January 19, 2013

• 12 NOON IS THE MEETING TIME…lasts until we get bored

• Contact TV stations for coverage, the more the better

• Step up and show up with entire family

• Business casual preferred to short circuit media propaganda

• Bring your favorite signs supporting Constitutionally guaranteed
firearms freedom to keep Govt in check!

--------
Well, that is what the flyer basically says. Does anyone know about organization? Permits? Where people are meeting?

ps1mhd

I will be going anyone else?
Maybe those of us from here could do another get together for a late lunch?
Short notice but maybe invite one or more of our congressmen.

Mike

ps1mhd

Gut shot good seeing you there.
I see my drop holster made it on the news. (Fox channel 41)
I looked down and saw a TV camera filming my upper leg:idea:
Good get together have seen Ky in a lot of news stories:D

Mike

Comm

The rally was a big success. The crowd was great; polite, friendly, well behaved. No roudiness, no mess when we left. Way more people than I ever expected and everybody was glad to be there. Lots of OC and lots of slung long guns. A few police and Capitol Security, the weren't need and stayed out of the way. There were no problems of any kind.The speakers were great, but unfortunately, the man that organized the rally seemed to like hearing his own voice and he talked long, between every speaker and on every subject you could imagine. A representative from Rand Paul's office was there and had some good things to say. Joey Burke, President of KC3, spoke and was a hit. Lasted much longer than I expected and some people were drifting away. A great rally.

Sorry I missed it, BUT I was there in spirit!