• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ruger and Gun Rights

eye95

I don't agree 100% with the message, but I am not one of the fanatical who require perfection in a message. I realize (like those on the left do) that large numbers of similarly-minded people will effect change. Tiny groups in perfect ideological agreement are dismissed as fringe.

I have already sent what I believe to be the perfect message individually to my senators and congressman. Now it is time to respond in numbers to get the job done--like we failed to do in the election.

Last edited:

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
93609........ large numbers of similarly-minded people will effect change. Tiny groups in perfect ideological agreement are dismissed as fringe.

I have already sent what I believe to be the perfect message individually to my senators and congressman. Now it is time to respond in numbers to get the job done--like we failed to do in the election.

This is Truth! I sent 'my' letter to all the locals, but the shotgun effect will win by sheer numbers.

carracer

I don't agree 100% with the message, but I am not one of the fanatical who require perfection in a message. I realize (like those on the left do) that large numbers of similarly-minded people will effect change. Tiny groups in perfect ideological agreement are dismissed as fringe.

"Eye" is wise and we will do well to follow his lead. I have also contacted personally as well as thru the Ruger website. We should also link from our other personal memberships of other forums and social media.

1245A Defender

Uh Huh...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

first this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

then this one.

someone needs to tell eye95 that 1245a defender wants to know what his posts, above are all about...

so i asked this.

then msmoosejaw posted that he would do that for me,,,
And I say Thank You!!!

then after all this,,, We ge to see another "number post" from eye95,,

What do they mean??

I GOTS TO KNOW!!!

beebobby

I wish I could get a petition going for Ruger to replace my defective SP101 .22 in a timely manner.

eye95

It is amazing how fast this number is going up. It looks like about 4,000 people per hour are signing this. Keep this virus spreading. Tell everyone you know, and tell them to tell everyone they know. Let the politicians know that we defend the Right, and we vote!

March Hare

Please take a look, if you haven't sent a message to your representatives from this site, please consider doing so.

625,000+ people have used the site so far, be sure your voice is heard!

-MH