• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My article in the Lansing State Journal.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
My article in the Lansing State Journal. They did a whole section on guns.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2013301130081

In the aftermath of the Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting, the topic of allowing lawfully carried firearms into schools and other gun-free zones has been debated. This happens after every mass shooting that takes place in GFZs.

This time the shooting took place on a typical December morning. This day, a mentally ill 20-year-old man, who had killed his mother earlier in the morning, shot his way into their idyllic lives. This day, he shot and killed the principal when she tried to stop him using only her body as an ineffectual weapon. This man then killed five more adults and 20 children, between the ages of 5 and 8 years old, before killing himself.

See more at link above.

mikestilly

Very well written Brian! The correlation between vaccinations and GFZ was a great example. I suggest everyone to share this article on Facebook and other sources. Thanks for your input that could help other better understand what we've we've been trying to say for many years now.

Mike

Michigander

They didn't even leave the definition of GFZ in there that I am confident you had in it.

Well written article with a foolish editor.

PDinDetroit

Thank you very much for standing up for Our Rights and authoring this article. What you write will always be edited, but there was no way your message could be edited away.

Sheldon

indeed well written. Now if you could only get POTUS to listen even though he hates the truth especially when it is in conflict with his personal agenda....