Thread: James Yeager speaks down on open carry

James Yeager speaks down on open carry

James Yeager, and his fellow traveler, Rob Pincus, have demonstrated themselves to be several sandwiches shy of a picnic more than once. Yeager publicly stated that, should a gun ban go into effect, he would start killing people! As a result, he lost his Tennessee gun permit and, in my mind, rightfully so.

For whatever it is worth, Yeager also has a less-than-stellar reputation in other areas. A Google search on either one of these two whateveryouwanttocall'ems yields more buffoonery than you can comfortably digest at one time.

Pincus and I had an interesting "discussion" online in which he basically told me that I didn't know what I was talking about because he is the "expert" and I am just a "civilian". I learned a long time ago the meaning of "expert": "ex" is a has-been and "spurt" is a drip under pressure so an "expert" is a "has-been drip under pressure". Also, I quit being a "civilian" when I was seventeen years old.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

A few sandwiches short of a picnic is putting it mildly. Why can't these idiots worry about themselves instead of everybody else? They are as bad as the government goons.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

What I don't get is how he can say OCing puts a bad light on the cause but him ranting and threatening to shoot people doesn't shine a negative light on the cause. He's a poser and a hypocrite.
    =============================
    NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
    Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
    PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing

Isn't this the same guy who said people carry .40 S&W due to having a small "manhood"

he's not even hanging on to sanity anymore, that ship has long since sailed.

Rob Pincus is OK, he's not crazy, but he's certainly a snob, big my way or the highway type.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

'Roid-raging maniacs are so much better for the gun rights movement than OC is...

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-gal View Post
    What I don't get is how he can say OCing puts a bad light on the cause but him ranting and threatening to shoot people doesn't shine a negative light on the cause. He's a poser and a hypocrite.
    Agreed.

Yeager is a few French Fries short of a Happy Meal.

From my little interaction with Pincus, he want's to be an elitist....always knows more than anyone.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    James Yeager, and his fellow traveler, Rob Pincus, have demonstrated themselves to be several sandwiches shy of a picnic more than once. Yeager publicly stated that, should a gun ban go into effect, he would start killing people! As a result, he lost his Tennessee gun permit and, in my mind, rightfully so.

For whatever it is worth, Yeager also has a less-than-stellar reputation in other areas. A Google search on either one of these two whateveryouwanttocall'ems yields more buffoonery than you can comfortably digest at one time.

Pincus and I had an interesting "discussion" online in which he basically told me that I didn't know what I was talking about because he is the "expert" and I am just a "civilian". I learned a long time ago the meaning of "expert": "ex" is a has-been and "spurt" is a drip under pressure so an "expert" is a "has-been drip under pressure". Also, I quit being a "civilian" when I was seventeen years old.
    Were you in on the same came conversation I was? He told me the same thing when I dare question him with facts and reasoning. One reason I do not subscribe to Armed American Radio anymore or even subscribe to the United States Concealed Carry Association they keep bringing him up. Not saying they are bad but I can't stand listening to the same mythology over and over again, OC is evil CC is good and if you disagree you should be....

I never had any CC expert ever tell me when CC defensively has the tactical advantage: before, during, or after the attack.
    Don't confuse me with the facts, I have my emotions!

I guess that's the difference between no crime and "stopping" a crime in progress. I prefer no crime.

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
    I learned a long time ago the meaning of "expert": "ex" is a has-been and "spurt" is a drip under pressure so an "expert" is a "has-been drip under pressure". Also, I quit being a "civilian" when I was seventeen years old.
    So to follow your grasp of the English language, then a "sandwich" is really a "witch" made of "sand"? You might want to invest in a different dictionary.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by okiebryan View Post
    So to follow your grasp of the English language, then a "sandwich" is really a "witch" made of "sand"? You might want to invest in a different dictionary.
    It's a joke. It's been around a while and is still funny. Get a life.
    Last edited by eye95; 01-26-2013 at 09:24 PM.

I learned a long time ago the meaning of "expert": "ex" is a has-been and "spurt" is a drip under pressure so an "expert" is a "has-been drip under pressure". Also, I quit being a "civilian" when I was seventeen years old.
    That's hysterical!!!
    =============================
    NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
    Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
    PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    It's a joke. It's been around a while and is still funny. Get a life.
    Thanks, eye. If I'd said what I was thinking, I would probably have been banned.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Wow! This is James "Runaway" Yeager! As in the James "Runaway" Yeager that ran and left his PSD buddies to die in an ambush in 2003-2004 in Iraq if I remember correctly. You don't have to worry about him killing anyone. When the bullets start flying, all you'll see of him is his ******* and his elbows! Big on running his gob though!
    Last edited by ODA 226; 01-29-2013 at 01:53 PM.
    Bitka Sve Rešava!
    B-2-10 SFG(A)/ A-2-11 SFG(A) 1977-1994

I have so little respect for Yeager's opinion that things he speaks out against gain a little credibility in my mind. I hear he's a really nice guy in person, but I've seen plenty of his videos and he always comes out as a smug, condescending, "I know better than everyone" *******.
    You can never be too rich, too good-looking, or too well-armed.

Runaway is a lunatic, he believes he can bully people into doing things his way by acting angry and nuts. And on the internet no less. I gotta admit I find poking bullies kinda fun, because they blow up like a big zit. If what he is doing is not a act he needs to be committed. Unfortunately we have some people just like him here in NC, that think they can force others to do as they say.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Since you guys were kind enough to express your thoughts on this thread I just wanted to say thanks. I've since watched a few of his videos and have noticed that he's a bit off at times.