• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

James Yeager speaks down on open carry

SFCRetired

James Yeager, and his fellow traveler, Rob Pincus, have demonstrated themselves to be several sandwiches shy of a picnic more than once. Yeager publicly stated that, should a gun ban go into effect, he would start killing people! As a result, he lost his Tennessee gun permit and, in my mind, rightfully so.

For whatever it is worth, Yeager also has a less-than-stellar reputation in other areas. A Google search on either one of these two whateveryouwanttocall'ems yields more buffoonery than you can comfortably digest at one time.

Pincus and I had an interesting "discussion" online in which he basically told me that I didn't know what I was talking about because he is the "expert" and I am just a "civilian". I learned a long time ago the meaning of "expert": "ex" is a has-been and "spurt" is a drip under pressure so an "expert" is a "has-been drip under pressure". Also, I quit being a "civilian" when I was seventeen years old.

WalkingWolf

A few sandwiches short of a picnic is putting it mildly. Why can't these idiots worry about themselves instead of everybody else? They are as bad as the government goons.

Steeler-gal

What I don't get is how he can say OCing puts a bad light on the cause but him ranting and threatening to shoot people doesn't shine a negative light on the cause. He's a poser and a hypocrite.

EMNofSeattle

Isn't this the same guy who said people carry .40 S&W due to having a small "manhood"

he's not even hanging on to sanity anymore, that ship has long since sailed.

Rob Pincus is OK, he's not crazy, but he's certainly a snob, big my way or the highway type.

Redbaron007

Yeager is a few French Fries short of a Happy Meal.

From my little interaction with Pincus, he want's to be an elitist....always knows more than anyone. :eek:

Packer fan

James Yeager, and his fellow traveler, Rob Pincus, have demonstrated themselves to be several sandwiches shy of a picnic more than once. Yeager publicly stated that, should a gun ban go into effect, he would start killing people! As a result, he lost his Tennessee gun permit and, in my mind, rightfully so.

For whatever it is worth, Yeager also has a less-than-stellar reputation in other areas. A Google search on either one of these two whateveryouwanttocall'ems yields more buffoonery than you can comfortably digest at one time.

Pincus and I had an interesting "discussion" online in which he basically told me that I didn't know what I was talking about because he is the "expert" and I am just a "civilian". I learned a long time ago the meaning of "expert": "ex" is a has-been and "spurt" is a drip under pressure so an "expert" is a "has-been drip under pressure". Also, I quit being a "civilian" when I was seventeen years old.

Were you in on the same came conversation I was? He told me the same thing when I dare question him with facts and reasoning. One reason I do not subscribe to Armed American Radio anymore or even subscribe to the United States Concealed Carry Association they keep bringing him up. Not saying they are bad but I can't stand listening to the same mythology over and over again, OC is evil CC is good and if you disagree you should be....

I never had any CC expert ever tell me when CC defensively has the tactical advantage: before, during, or after the attack.

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
I learned a long time ago the meaning of "expert": "ex" is a has-been and "spurt" is a drip under pressure so an "expert" is a "has-been drip under pressure". Also, I quit being a "civilian" when I was seventeen years old.

So to follow your grasp of the English language, then a "sandwich" is really a "witch" made of "sand"? You might want to invest in a different dictionary.

eye95

So to follow your grasp of the English language, then a "sandwich" is really a "witch" made of "sand"? You might want to invest in a different dictionary.

It's a joke. It's been around a while and is still funny. Get a life.

Last edited:

ODA 226

Wow! This is James "Runaway" Yeager! As in the James "Runaway" Yeager that ran and left his PSD buddies to die in an ambush in 2003-2004 in Iraq if I remember correctly. You don't have to worry about him killing anyone. When the bullets start flying, all you'll see of him is his ******* and his elbows! Big on running his gob though!

Last edited:

Samopal

I have so little respect for Yeager's opinion that things he speaks out against gain a little credibility in my mind. I hear he's a really nice guy in person, but I've seen plenty of his videos and he always comes out as a smug, condescending, "I know better than everyone" *******.

WalkingWolf

Runaway is a lunatic, he believes he can bully people into doing things his way by acting angry and nuts. And on the internet no less. I gotta admit I find poking bullies kinda fun, because they blow up like a big zit. If what he is doing is not a act he needs to be committed. Unfortunately we have some people just like him here in NC, that think they can force others to do as they say.

turborich

Since you guys were kind enough to express your thoughts on this thread I just wanted to say thanks. I've since watched a few of his videos and have noticed that he's a bit off at times.