Thread: They didn't put the .org

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

They didn't put the .org

When asked who I represent I told them only myself. And referred them to OpenCarry.org

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/over...weapons/nTwB2/

Some members of a gun-rights group, Open Carry, were present at the rally.

“The main thing I would agree with is the right to speak their mind,” said gun rights supporter Robert Stratton.
    The question asked is if there were anything they were presenting that day I could agree with.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 01-14-2013 at 04:54 PM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Founder's Club Member
    For some reason I'm being denied access to the webpage at the link. Note that I am logged in and able to create this post.

So, now I'm doubly confused. I have little idea what SVG is talking about; and, I have no idea why I can't reach the link he included.

Ow! My head hurts trying to figure it out.

Like the mobster said to Danny Devito in the Wiseguys comedy, "What I want now is---clarity."
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-14-2013 at 02:17 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    For some reason I'm being denied access to the webpage at the link. Note that I am logged in and able to create this post.

So, now I'm doubly confused. I have little idea what SVG is talking about; and, I have no idea why I can't reach the link he included.

Ow! My head hurts trying to figure it out.

Like the mobster said to Danny Devito in the Wiseguys comedy, "What I want now is---clarity."
    Fixed....I have no idea why it did that, it I book marked it then copy and pasted to here.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Fixed....I have no idea why it did that, it I book marked it then copy and pasted to here.
    It was probably a defensive mechanism developed by my browser from long-term support for the 2nd Amendment.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    It was probably a defensive mechanism developed by my browser from long-term support for the 2nd Amendment.

I saw no reference to Open Carry only a link to a rally support an "assault weapons ban"

Quote Originally Posted by hamilton1049 View Post
    I saw no reference to Open Carry only a link to a rally support an "assault weapons ban"
    The last 3 sentences in the article

"Some members of a gun-rights group, Open Carry, were present at the rally.

“The main thing I would agree with is the right to speak their mind,” said gun rights supporter Robert Stratton.

Organizers estimated about 1,500 people at the rally. "

Quote Originally Posted by pfries View Post
    The last 3 sentences in the article

"Some members of a gun-rights group, Open Carry, were present at the rally.

Organizers estimated about 1,500 people at the rally. "
    OOOPs!

Guess I was still gagging from the rest of the article.

Thanx