• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

They didn't put the .org

sudden valley gunner

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
For some reason I'm being denied access to the webpage at the link. Note that I am logged in and able to create this post.

So, now I'm doubly confused. I have little idea what SVG is talking about; and, I have no idea why I can't reach the link he included.

Ow! My head hurts trying to figure it out. :)

Like the mobster said to Danny Devito in the Wiseguys comedy, "What I want now is---clarity."

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

For some reason I'm being denied access to the webpage at the link. Note that I am logged in and able to create this post.

So, now I'm doubly confused. I have little idea what SVG is talking about; and, I have no idea why I can't reach the link he included.

Ow! My head hurts trying to figure it out. :)

Like the mobster said to Danny Devito in the Wiseguys comedy, "What I want now is---clarity."

Fixed....I have no idea why it did that, it I book marked it then copy and pasted to here.

pfries

I saw no reference to Open Carry only a link to a rally support an "assault weapons ban"

The last 3 sentences in the article

"Some members of a gun-rights group, Open Carry, were present at the rally.

“The main thing I would agree with is the right to speak their mind,” said gun rights supporter Robert Stratton.

Organizers estimated about 1,500 people at the rally. "

hamilton1049

The last 3 sentences in the article

"Some members of a gun-rights group, Open Carry, were present at the rally.

“The main thing I would agree with is the right to speak their mind,” said gun rights supporter Robert Stratton.

Organizers estimated about 1,500 people at the rally. "

OOOPs!

Guess I was still gagging from the rest of the article.

Thanx