Thread: Targeted Due to Journal's "Gun Map"

Targeted Due to Journal's "Gun Map"

The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and a state lawmaker said it appears the burglars may have used the newspaper’s map to target the residence.

“Luckily the gun was locked up and no one was hurt,” Sen. Greg Ball said...

...The Affiliated Police Association of Westchester County said they plan to hold the newspaper accountable for any attacks on their residences of their 25,000 members...
    I'm just glad that the criminal(s) didn't get any weapons. I also like that police have said that they're going to hold the newspaper accountable for the crimes that the information they put out cause.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County
    Better yet just go "constitutional" and no one knows who's got what.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Owensboro, Kentucky, USA
    Publisher of the journal should be charged as an accessory.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

Middletown, CT
    Quote Originally Posted by KYKevin View Post
    Publisher of the journal should be charged as an accessory.