• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Targeted Due to Journal's "Gun Map"

Aknazer

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarne...s-home-outed-by-newspaper-is-burglarized.html

SNIP

The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and a state lawmaker said it appears the burglars may have used the newspaper’s map to target the residence.

“Luckily the gun was locked up and no one was hurt,” Sen. Greg Ball said...

...The Affiliated Police Association of Westchester County said they plan to hold the newspaper accountable for any attacks on their residences of their 25,000 members...

I'm just glad that the criminal(s) didn't get any weapons. I also like that police have said that they're going to hold the newspaper accountable for the crimes that the information they put out cause.