• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA Pilot front page...

Numenor

I would agree with the freeing of funds for security officers but:

A) $50M wouldn't even cover the costs associated with a medium sized cities schools.
B). It should be the state and local governments running this. Washington does not need to be involved.

mpguy

I would agree with the freeing of funds for security officers but:

A) $50M wouldn't even cover the costs associated with a medium sized cities schools.
B). It should be the state and local governments running this. Washington does not need to be involved.

I have a different look at it. If uncle sam wants to declare it a gfsz, then the Fed should pick up the tab. Take some of that homeland security/tsa fund, and put it to work.

If they want the state too run it, then don't complain when the state allows guns brought in buy teachers. Further more, all these cities in Hampton roads having officials electing themselves pay raises, instead should be giving that money, for a cop or two, to patrol the halls.

Let someone screw with a airport, and you tsa. It's a shame it's taken this long to wake up, and the people who follow the law will get screwed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2