• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New-ish Gun Shop In Muskogee

Trent91

Spoke to Kevin with Baker Firearms and Ammunition (on York Street) via phone Saturday whilst hunting for some .40 ammo to go shooting. He informed me that they were closed that day because they were getting ready to move to a new location and re-open with a new name.

Can't remember the exact address he gave me, but I remember him saying it was somewhere near Planet Studio (also on York Street.) He said that they will hopefully be having a grand opening this Saturday (Gun Appreciation Day), and they should have a fairily good stock of ammunition. The new name will be Okie Guns and Supplies (or something of that sort, my memory has completely failed me on this one.)

Everyone go show some support! I'm hoping for some grand opening deals ;)

What? A man can dream, can't he?

Edited to add this: If anyone would like to call to verify the exact new address, this is the number: (918) 869-6032-Kevin

Last edited:

metz

Spoke to Kevin with Baker Firearms and Ammunition (on York Street) via phone Saturday whilst hunting for some .40 ammo to go shooting. He informed me that they were closed that day because they were getting ready to move to a new location and re-open with a new name.

Can't remember the exact address he gave me, but I remember him saying it was somewhere near Planet Studio (also on York Street.) He said that they will hopefully be having a grand opening this Saturday (Gun Appreciation Day), and they should have a fairily good stock of ammunition. The new name will be Okie Guns and Supplies (or something of that sort, my memory has completely failed me on this one.)

Everyone go show some support! I'm hoping for some grand opening deals ;)

What? A man can dream, can't he?

Edited to add this: If anyone would like to call to verify the exact new address, this is the number: (918) 869-6032-Kevin

its ..okie guns and gear.. this is the shop i've been useing for all my gun needs, they are very reasonable, and kevin is also a gunsmith so its a plus for me to get everything i need at the same place, i highly suggest everyone go buy and see what they have to offer.

Trent91

Update

Spoke to Kevin today. He said he's still in the process of moving the business, and will not be able to open up at the new location tomorrow. :(

He did say that he would give me a call when the official "Grand Opening" date is set, so I'll keep everyone posted.

donsadlerjr

Spoke to Kevin today. He said he's still in the process of moving the business, and will not be able to open up at the new location tomorrow. :(

He did say that he would give me a call when the official "Grand Opening" date is set, so I'll keep everyone posted.

Awesome.

metz

okie guns and gear grand opening on monday the 28th of jan, 10 am

opening at 10 am and they now offer some fishing supplies, t shirts and hats.