Thread: Walmart suspends ammo sales

Walmart suspends ammo sales

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn...ntrol-decision

Looks like Walmart caved to the PC police.

Nope. Just an internet rumor. There's no reliable info that it happened. From what I can find out, someone heard a WalMart employee say it and now it's all over the place.

The link I posted earlier doessn't work now. Here is another link to the same story, different source.
    http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/wal-mart-..._orig=politics

both walmarts local to me were still selling ammo as of late last night

Banned
    When the wackadoodles on the left try to take our rights, the wackadoodles on the right start seeing threats that are not there.

Focus like a laser, folks, on the REAL threats to Liberty, not this Internet drivel.

The only "suspension of sale" that I've seen, is that the Walmarts around me don't HAVE any ammo, except in a few little-used calibers. They're out of brick-packs of .22, even.

At the gun show this weekend, they were wanting a buck a round for 20-pack ziplocks of PMC .223. Another dealer was proudly offering 100 rounds of .223 for $80. Of WOLF.

Quote Originally Posted by 3fgburner View Post
    The only "suspension of sale" that I've seen, is that the Walmarts around me don't HAVE any ammo, except in a few little-used calibers. They're out of brick-packs of .22, even.

At the gun show this weekend, they were wanting a buck a round for 20-pack ziplocks of PMC .223. Another dealer was proudly offering 100 rounds of .223 for $80. Of WOLF.
    80cents to $1 per round seems to be a common rate around my area as well. its horrible!

State Researcher
    My dad called to tell me Wal-Mart was stopping ammo sales as I was walking in the front door to my local Wal-Mart. He said I shouldn't even bother looking. They had 4 boxes of 100 ct .45 ACP. I picked up two for the range.

That was the heaviest empty bag I ever carried!

Fake

FAKE I work at Walmart. At my store Ammo is SOLD OUT. We can't keep it on the shelves. We are still getting ammo on the trucks. Walmarts supplier is drying up. Thats why no ammo. http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/walmart-r...ed-ammo-story/