• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walmart suspends ammo sales

Japle

Nope. Just an internet rumor. There's no reliable info that it happened. From what I can find out, someone heard a WalMart employee say it and now it's all over the place.

eye95

When the wackadoodles on the left try to take our rights, the wackadoodles on the right start seeing threats that are not there.

Focus like a laser, folks, on the REAL threats to Liberty, not this Internet drivel.

3fgburner

The only "suspension of sale" that I've seen, is that the Walmarts around me don't HAVE any ammo, except in a few little-used calibers. They're out of brick-packs of .22, even.

At the gun show this weekend, they were wanting a buck a round for 20-pack ziplocks of PMC .223. Another dealer was proudly offering 100 rounds of .223 for $80. Of WOLF.

motoxmann

The only "suspension of sale" that I've seen, is that the Walmarts around me don't HAVE any ammo, except in a few little-used calibers. They're out of brick-packs of .22, even.

At the gun show this weekend, they were wanting a buck a round for 20-pack ziplocks of PMC .223. Another dealer was proudly offering 100 rounds of .223 for $80. Of WOLF.

80cents to $1 per round seems to be a common rate around my area as well. its horrible!

DreQo

State Researcher
My dad called to tell me Wal-Mart was stopping ammo sales as I was walking in the front door to my local Wal-Mart. He said I shouldn't even bother looking. They had 4 boxes of 100 ct .45 ACP. I picked up two for the range.

That was the heaviest empty bag I ever carried!