• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stocking up?

Raffie

Freedommunitions used to be the **** until about a month ago.

Once in the carrier hands, it usually only took 1 day due to being in idaho. Turn around time was quick as hecks...until about a month ago.

Most ammo sites was fast till about 2mo ago when the ship hit the fan.

FMJ 911

It's really funny how I've always been called the "Dumb Guy", and yet I did all my shopping months ago when the ammo and accessories were available, plentiful and cheap!

Sorry, not for sale. I worked hard for that stuff!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Ah the old macho, beating the chest, 'I never made a mistake', self justification rants...haha.

On a lighter note, I have been "stocking up" for the past 15 years. Thousands and thousands of rounds for my primary sporting rifle. Several thousand rounds for each of my handgun calibers..... no reason to buy now when supply is low and price is high.

I have always looked at buying ammo like you should invest... with the 'dollar cost average' strategy.