• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

looking for a ballistic calculator

Small_Arms_Collector

I'm looking for a free ballistic calculator app for android, any recommendations?

It should be general purpose not just tailored around any particular brand of components, and should be able to take in to account wind, as well as environmental conditions, altitude, and angle. It should also be able to run 100% offline with no loss of function.

Ideally it would then render a firing solution in both number of clicks, and mills.

Anything out their fit that description?

Last edited:

motoxmann

hmm, thats an excellent idea. I also have an adroid, if anyone knows of any apps that partially or fully fit this description, PLEASE post the name of it. free, or requiring purchase, I don't care, I want it!

or, if something like this does not exist, it'd be great if someone could make an app!