Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40

Thread: Sandy Hook (Long but worth watching)

  1. #1
    Regular Member MikeTheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northville, Michigan
    Posts
    591

    Sandy Hook (Long but worth watching)

    I don't usually believe all the conspiracy crap I see online sometimes, but this video has a ton of strangely good points. It's definitely worth watching.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Wx9GxXYKx_8

    It covers a ton of stuff and really makes you think.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    A thread with this wackadoodle crap in it has already been locked.

    If you think that Sandyhook was a conspiracy, PROVE IT. Otherwise, you are wasting bandwidth.

  3. #3
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    A thread with this wackadoodle crap in it has already been locked.

    If you think that Sandyhook was a conspiracy, PROVE IT. Otherwise, you are wasting bandwidth.
    They're working on proving it. What do you expect them to do without subpoena power and the investigative resources of the state?


    With that said, I have now watched the video. I think the video creator is reaching on some of his points.

    For example, he makes a point that no children are visible outside the school. He spends some time on this point. But, I noticed pretty easily that some of his news footage to support his point includes road and lots crammed with vehicles. In another, police tape is visible. If the children were mustered outside the school, I'm betting they were long gone home before the footage was shot, and so wouldn't be there anyway. If he wants to make this point, he needs to tie the footage and photos that lack kids to the relatively narrow time frame the kids would be mustered outside the school.

    I think his strongest points are the inconsistencies in the news reports, the little girl who did but then didn't get shot, and the obviously fake grieving parent.

    Some of his other stuff would just have to be verified on other channels, being careful to avoid circular citations. (Circular citation is where, for example, newspaper x makes a big deal out of something and cites magazine y as its source, and magazine y cites as its source journal z, and journal z cites newspaper x as its source.) So, if you're serious about trying to track something down, like his comment that some news interviewees are members of a particular actor association, you would follow the citations and make sure it wasn't just a buncha sources all citing each other.

    I'm not convinced, but I'm suspicious something is going on.
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-14-2013 at 07:55 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    581

    Sandy Hook (Long but worth watching)

    If you consider that it was 2012 and there is a total lack of in-school footage of the shooter making it inside, that is odd (even 1999 Columbine footage was quickly released).

    Supposedly he shot up the front of the school to make entry. No pictures.

    AR-15 alleged as murder weapon. It's seen being pulled out of the vehicle in the parking lot.

    Killed to wounded ratio: extremely high considering size of moving targets. Consider other mass shootings.

    Definitely inconsistencies. Does it make a person a conspiracy theorist? No. There are areas that warrant more scrutiny because the facts do not add up. I do not subscribe to the notion that everything in the news is as it is reported, especially when it comes with freedom reduction implications.

    Discussion is not accusation.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    It kinda is--and it makes the "discussers" look a bit wackadoodle---and, by extension, this site and the rest of us.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SEMO, , USA
    Posts
    578

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    It kinda is--and it makes the "discussers" look a bit wackadoodle---and, by extension, this site and the rest of us.
    Right, it's wackadoodle to ask things like:

    - if this was the work of a now dead lone gunman, why are the police still combing the school for evidence? Are they going to charge him posthumously?

    - why have no pictures or videos of shot out windows or bullet riddled walls been seen in any from any media outlet? This is the same industry that sends undercover photographers to take pictures of dead celebrities at there funeral services. Not one image has been provided anywhere of the inevitable collateral damage from "hundreds" of rounds being fired in a short span of time.

    - there are eyewitness reports and recorded radio traffic of people being taken into custody, yet not one of these individuals have been identified, come forwarded, or interviewed. Since it has been established that this was the work of one lone mentally disturbed young man, why are we not hearing from them.

    - these and many other questions are out there and even if they are all completely erroneous why have the state officials in charge not answered the simplest of them and put this all to rest. A month after the Aroura shooting so much more information was available, why is it "wackadoodle" to ask were similar information is now?
    AUDE VIDE TACE

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    153
    The only thing I really find as stretching with all of the points brought up with that vid, is the pictures with Obama...I'm an only child so I've never got older sibling hand-me-downs, but I wouldn't find it impossible or even weird if Emilie Parker's surviving sister, Madeline Parker wore the same clothes that she wore in a 2 year old family photo...however, everything else is extremely fishy. Namely, Robbie Parker smokin' n jokin' for a press release the day after his daughter was brutally murdered, the fact that the Parkers set up a fund for their daughter within hours of the shooting before it was even known the status of their daughter, and the fact that Victoria Soto's Facebook memorial was made December 10th.

    I also want to know what the deal was with the multiple shooters, and the discrepancies on which firearm was used, and why the M.E. was interviewed for a press conference. That's just unusual...his behavior however is IMO typical of someone in that field. You'd be an insensitive weirdo if you cut up dead people every day for years, too.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Sandy Hook (Long but worth watching)

    Notice how most "proof" presented for conspiracies comes in the form of questions, not facts that establish the truth of the conspiracy.

    So, yes, when you use "Why is it...?" as proof, you come off as a conspiracy wackadoodle.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Notice how most "proof" presented for conspiracies comes in the form of questions, not facts that establish the truth of the conspiracy.

    So, yes, when you use "Why is it...?" as proof, you come off as a conspiracy wackadoodle.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>
    Chill dude...I don't think anyone, even OP is claiming this is irrefutable proof of anything. They just bring up some great questions that I myself have been wondering since the get go. This is the same administration who clearly had no problem murdering Mexican women and children with "assault weapons".
    Last edited by shastadude17; 01-15-2013 at 11:34 AM.

  10. #10
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Notice how most "proof" presented for conspiracies comes in the form of questions, not facts that establish the truth of the conspiracy.

    So, yes, when you use "Why is it...?" as proof, you come off as a conspiracy wackadoodle.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

    What facts will establish the truth of a conspiracy?

    Exactly how do people who do not have subpoena power and the investigative resources of government prove the truth of a conspiracy?

    Notice that nobody has yet "proven" JFK's murder was a conspiracy? There are facts in view, but mainly questions.

    Notice that nobody has yet "proven" MLK's murder was a conspiracy? Except in civil court. There are facts in view, but mainly questions.


    Governments--including ours--have a long history of proven conspiracies. Its not like its anything stupid to suspect a conspiracy. Automatically railing against conspiracy theorists (CTs) makes you look almost as nutty them. Its not all that hard to spot where they're stretching conclusions. Why not just call attention to the stretched points and straighten out the logic or failures? Here, I'll show you how.




    Regarding the Sandyhook situation, I don't yet think the shooting was the result of a conspiracy. But, the inconsistencies, and especially the fake grieving parent, make me strongly suspect the anti-gunners and perhaps media are telling lies to whip up emotion in support of anti-gun legislation.
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-15-2013 at 12:18 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  11. #11
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,271
    I do not think the SH shootings was a conspiracy, I believe a conspiracy followed by government officials to take advantage of a horrible tragedy. There are things in the reporting and the changing stories that just do not make any sense what so ever. While I find some theories wacko, and some who live with tin foil hats as nuttier than a snickers bar, they are a check valve by asking questions.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 01-15-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SEMO, , USA
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Notice how most "proof" presented for conspiracies comes in the form of questions, not facts that establish the truth of the conspiracy.

    So, yes, when you use "Why is it...?" as proof, you come off as a conspiracy wackadoodle.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

    Has anyone in this thread claimed that unanswered questions were "proof" of a conspiracy? I know I never made that claim. I simply pointed out that there were legitimate questions about the incident that remain unanswered and wondered how pointing that out was, in your words, wackadoodle. I offered no proof, since I was asking the question. Is it your belief that it is incumbent on the questioner to pre-offer "proof"? It seems to be, and is a good standard to remember for when you next pose a question.

    Along the same vein, is someone a wackadoodle if they ask a LEO who has stopped them " Why is it you have detained me, officer?".
    AUDE VIDE TACE

  13. #13
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,271
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageOne View Post
    Has anyone in this thread claimed that unanswered questions were "proof" of a conspiracy? I know I never made that claim. I simply pointed out that there were legitimate questions about the incident that remain unanswered and wondered how pointing that out was, in your words, wackadoodle. I offered no proof, since I was asking the question. Is it your belief that it is incumbent on the questioner to pre-offer "proof"? It seems to be, and is a good standard to remember for when you next pose a question.

    Along the same vein, is someone a wackadoodle if they ask a LEO who has stopped them " Why is it you have detained me, officer?".
    There are some people who believe that everybody that does not hold the same opinion is "wackadoodle". IMO they are nuttier than a Payday candy bar.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    A thread with this wackadoodle crap in it has already been locked.

    If you think that Sandyhook was a conspiracy, PROVE IT. Otherwise, you are wasting bandwidth.
    Prove that it wasn't.

    There has been NO evidence released/provided.

    Columbine, VA. Tech., Tucson, Aurora, Port Arthur Tasmania, etc. cases are ALL sealed No evidence proving or disproving the actual facts.

    eye95, you have just a little too much faith in Government.

    You believing the official story has as much validity as me saying all these shooters are drugged up, programmed killers.

    You have as much evidence to prove your point as we do ours.

  15. #15
    Regular Member EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    S. Kitsap, Washington state
    Posts
    3,763
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageOne View Post
    Right, it's wackadoodle to ask things like:

    - if this was the work of a now dead lone gunman, why are the police still combing the school for evidence? Are they going to charge him posthumously?

    To make sure that only one lone gunman was involved

    - why have no pictures or videos of shot out windows or bullet riddled walls been seen in any from any media outlet? This is the same industry that sends undercover photographers to take pictures of dead celebrities at there funeral services. Not one image has been provided anywhere of the inevitable collateral damage from "hundreds" of rounds being fired in a short span of time.

    Police haven't released it yet, media hasn't been allowed to enter a crime scene maybe?

    - there are eyewitness reports and recorded radio traffic of people being taken into custody, yet not one of these individuals have been identified, come forwarded, or interviewed. Since it has been established that this was the work of one lone mentally disturbed young man, why are we not hearing from them.

    People who were mistakenly identified, called in, and quickly released. people can actually choose not to be interviewed, I know this may come as a shock to you

    - these and many other questions are out there and even if they are all completely erroneous why have the state officials in charge not answered the simplest of them and put this all to rest. A month after the Aroura shooting so much more information was available, why is it "wackadoodle" to ask were similar information is now?
    because they're difference indicents
    my response in Bold

    If you want a good read I suggest you folllow this link
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

    NRA Member

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    SEMO, , USA
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    my response in Bold

    If you want a good read I suggest you folllow this link
    While your responses could very well correct, they are only speculation. The only ones who could answer them definitely are choosing not to at this time. I would also like to again point out that asking such questions is not the same as implying a conspiracy.

    On a personal note, you don't know me or anything about me, so you don't have any idea as to what will or will not shock me.
    Last edited by SavageOne; 01-16-2013 at 07:11 AM.
    AUDE VIDE TACE

  17. #17
    Regular Member MikeTheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northville, Michigan
    Posts
    591
    I simply stated that the questions were very good and worth watching! It's definitely something to think about. As someone who's trying to join the Military, I tend to TRY (< Key word) to have a little more faith in our government than most. But...I'm definitely sensing something sketchy going on about this whole thing.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    A thread with this wackadoodle crap in it has already been locked.

    If you think that Sandyhook was a conspiracy, PROVE IT. Otherwise, you are wasting bandwidth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    Prove that it wasn't...
    You're kidding, right?

    A contention is made. Someone asks for proof of the contention. The response is a request to prove the contention is false????????????

    Yeah, that's intellectually sound. Mature, too.

    Moving on.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    eye95, there has been NO evidence released in any of these mass shootings. NO EVIDENCE!

    YOU are simply accepting what you are told by the media.

    Did you know that in the Columbine shooting, some students were shot by policemen firing through skylights on the roof? The information is out there but very hard to find, because the case is sealed LIKE ALL THE OTHERS.

  20. #20
    Regular Member MikeTheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northville, Michigan
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    eye95, there has been NO evidence released in any of these mass shootings. NO EVIDENCE!

    YOU are simply accepting what you are told by the media.

    Did you know that in the Columbine shooting, some students were shot by policemen firing through skylights on the roof? The information is out there but very hard to find, because the case is sealed LIKE ALL THE OTHERS.
    I've always found it kind of amusing that all of the "mass murders" that are key parts of Anti-Gun campaigns and laws, are always closed cases with only specific information being released.

    This Sandy Hook crap has just seemed off to me...since the beginning. It's clearly not me too, if you type "Sandy Hook" In google now, there are hundreds of thousands of hits on people who are putting all of the pieces together and realizing there are many hidden facts.
    Molon Labe

    [+=] Eleftheria i thanatos [+=]

  21. #21
    Regular Member EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    S. Kitsap, Washington state
    Posts
    3,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    eye95, there has been NO evidence released in any of these mass shootings. NO EVIDENCE!

    YOU are simply accepting what you are told by the media.

    Did you know that in the Columbine shooting, some students were shot by policemen firing through skylights on the roof? The information is out there but very hard to find, because the case is sealed LIKE ALL THE OTHERS.
    Well did you know we found evidence of advanced civilization on the moon? the real purpose of the apollo missions was to destroy evidence of that civilization. The apollo mission were sent to destroy evidence that the moon was brought here by extra terrestrials and scans have shown glass structures going deep into the mantle of the lunar surface.

    This is very hard to find becuase the evidence is sealed like ALL THE OTHERS

    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

    NRA Member

  22. #22
    Regular Member hjmoosejaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.W. Pa.
    Posts
    406
    I believe it wasn't staged, but it really happened. But I'm not sure it happened like they say it did. I'm not sure that Obama didn't have it done. It may sound crazy, and I'm not saying he did have it done, but I wouldn't put it past him. With all of the inconsistencies, along with him wanting our guns so damn bad, I don't know. As horrific as the shooting was, the victim count was the equivalent of a half full bus going over a ravine in a snowstorm. Those kinds of tragedies happen all the time, but they don't cause a firestorm of attention to be brought down on the 2nd Amendment like the Sandy Hook tragedy. With his agenda to change the country as we know it, and to be part of a global community that is made to fit his plans, a bus going over a ravine, would be a price he may have been willing to pay. Just saying.

    P.S. Who would have thought that our government would supply hundreds of "assault weapons" to Mexican drug lords to further their agenda? The administrations, not the drug lords. And who would have thought that when we had an embassy attacked, our military would be ordered to stand down? And not have to explain either one.
    Last edited by hjmoosejaw; 01-17-2013 at 01:53 AM.
    watch your top knot !

  23. #23
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by hjmoosejaw View Post
    I believe it wasn't staged, but it really happened. But I'm not sure it happened like they say it did. I'm not sure that Obama didn't have it done. It may sound crazy, and I'm not saying he did have it done, but I wouldn't put it past him. With all of the inconsistencies, along with him wanting our guns so damn bad, I don't know. As horrific as the shooting was, the victim count was the equivalent of a half full bus going over a ravine in a snowstorm. Those kinds of tragedies happen all the time, but they don't cause a firestorm of attention to be brought down on the 2nd Amendment like the Sandy Hook tragedy. With his agenda to change the country as we know it, and to be part of a global community that is made to fit his plans, a bus going over a ravine, would be a price he may have been willing to pay. Just saying.
    You just jogged something for me. Thanks.

    A little preface material. The worlds' financial systems are in rotten shape. The EU is coming apart at the seams over member debt. The US fedgov is broke and still driving debt to the moon. We've reached a point where the senate under Harry Reid will not pass a budget, and the Chief Thief is saying things like the debt ceiling should be raised because the spending (code for borrowing) was already approved by congress. (Think about that for a few moments. And consider how far off base things have to be for the senate to not pass a budget required by law.) Japan never did really recover from the 90's. China is in a downturn that could get ugly.

    A couple years ago the IMF floated a one-world currency idea. The idea was to initially have some sort of financial instrument or credit account for governments and central banks, which would eventually grow into a single world currency at the retail level planetwide. I can't remember all the details anymore. Observers long ago noticed the creeping control of the banking system towards centralization, so the IMF proposal was not at all unexpected. Just the timing of the event, but not that the event occurred.

    If you've studied much of the history of fractional-reserve banking you know that every banking problem is "solved" in the direction of more power and control to the bankers. For example, early in this country's history, we had no central banks. Local banks issued their own currencies redeemable in gold. Except, being fractional-reserve bankers, they never had enough gold to cover all the currency notes and deposits. That's what fractional reserve means--you have in your vault (reserve) only a fraction of your total liabilities. So, being fractional-reserve bankers, banks printed more currency than they had gold with which to redeem.

    Some banks got into trouble because they created too much paper currency or loaned out too much money. (If you're a banker and write a check to loan money to the miller, the miller is gonna deposit that check in his bank, and then his bank is gonna bring that check back to you demanding that you pay it.) All this printing paper currency and making loans is called inflating the money supply. Some banks got into trouble, creating too much money without having enough gold. This caused problems. Courts solved the problems initially by letting banks have "holidays" (the bank gets to close for while rather than being forced to honor its obligations and be forced into bankruptcy and out of business). Another decision said your deposit is not really your money--you gave it to the bank and now its theirs to do with as they wish, in so many words. Those sorts of solutions were not enoughl; so America got a central bank. The primary purposes of a central bank are to let all the member banks inflate at an even rate so none get so far ahead of themselves that they crash the system, and to provide a reserve of money to bail out those banks who do get into trouble. When the Federal Reserve (a central bank) was founded the code words were elasticity of the money supply. The rest of us call it print money out of thin air to bail out the banks who get into trouble.

    Well, central banking is still fractional-reserve banking. And, of course, central banks have now gotten themselves into trouble. The obvious trend is to give more control and more centralization to bankers. The obvious next step is a planetary financial system with a single central bank at the apex using a single fiat currency. (a fiat currency is a currency that is declared to be legal tender by decree aka fiat. The Federal Reserve Note is a fiat currency. It has no gold backing it. The paper notes have no intrinsic value. You're forced to accept them by law.)

    It may be that some in government know more about how bad things really are in the financial world globally than is being passed along to us. Remember Rahm Emanuel's comment about not letting a crisis go to waste? As the world banking situation deteriorates at some point the crisis will be bad enough that the planetary central bank and one-world currency will be proposed again as the solution--because no banker is ever going to propose doing away with fractional-reserve banking, its far too lucrative for the bankers.

    I'm sure some in government are just tyrants who want our guns so they can do whatever they want. But, I wonder if some know more about where the world financial situation is headed and don't want us to be able to object to th "solutions".
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-17-2013 at 02:21 AM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063

    Sandy Hook (Long but worth watching)

    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Is this a forum or a court? Can people come here to share news and opinion. What do you think you are? A judge, a police, a tyrant of dictatorship, or just a gorilla in the jungle?
    Oh, jeez, I forgot that everyone else gets to express an opinion except me.

    What hypocrisy!

    I did not say the OP could not express his opinion. I just pointed out, rather bluntly, that folks ought to post support for their contentions and that this particular contention is wackadoodle.

    I don't care if you don't like that I did that. You see, you and I and the OP are ALL entitled to express our opinions, not just you and the OP.

    However, I must say, the silly hypocrisy of your post has inclined me not to pay any attention to your future opinions--even though you are entitled to them.

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <O>
    Last edited by eye95; 01-18-2013 at 08:11 PM.

  25. #25
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,602
    Debunking the Sandy Hook conspirancy:

    http://www.salon.com/2013/01/18/your...rce=newsletter
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •