• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sandy Hook (Long but worth watching)

EMNofSeattle

eye95, there has been NO evidence released in any of these mass shootings. NO EVIDENCE!

YOU are simply accepting what you are told by the media.

Did you know that in the Columbine shooting, some students were shot by policemen firing through skylights on the roof? The information is out there but very hard to find, because the case is sealed LIKE ALL THE OTHERS.

Well did you know we found evidence of advanced civilization on the moon? the real purpose of the apollo missions was to destroy evidence of that civilization. The apollo mission were sent to destroy evidence that the moon was brought here by extra terrestrials and scans have shown glass structures going deep into the mantle of the lunar surface.

This is very hard to find becuase the evidence is sealed like ALL THE OTHERS

:p

hjmoosejaw

I believe it wasn't staged, but it really happened. But I'm not sure it happened like they say it did. I'm not sure that Obama didn't have it done. It may sound crazy, and I'm not saying he did have it done, but I wouldn't put it past him. With all of the inconsistencies, along with him wanting our guns so damn bad, I don't know. As horrific as the shooting was, the victim count was the equivalent of a half full bus going over a ravine in a snowstorm. Those kinds of tragedies happen all the time, but they don't cause a firestorm of attention to be brought down on the 2nd Amendment like the Sandy Hook tragedy. With his agenda to change the country as we know it, and to be part of a global community that is made to fit his plans, a bus going over a ravine, would be a price he may have been willing to pay. Just saying.

P.S. Who would have thought that our government would supply hundreds of "assault weapons" to Mexican drug lords to further their agenda? The administrations, not the drug lords. And who would have thought that when we had an embassy attacked, our military would be ordered to stand down? And not have to explain either one.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I believe it wasn't staged, but it really happened. But I'm not sure it happened like they say it did. I'm not sure that Obama didn't have it done. It may sound crazy, and I'm not saying he did have it done, but I wouldn't put it past him. With all of the inconsistencies, along with him wanting our guns so damn bad, I don't know. As horrific as the shooting was, the victim count was the equivalent of a half full bus going over a ravine in a snowstorm. Those kinds of tragedies happen all the time, but they don't cause a firestorm of attention to be brought down on the 2nd Amendment like the Sandy Hook tragedy. With his agenda to change the country as we know it, and to be part of a global community that is made to fit his plans, a bus going over a ravine, would be a price he may have been willing to pay. Just saying.

You just jogged something for me. Thanks.

A little preface material. The worlds' financial systems are in rotten shape. The EU is coming apart at the seams over member debt. The US fedgov is broke and still driving debt to the moon. We've reached a point where the senate under Harry Reid will not pass a budget, and the Chief Thief is saying things like the debt ceiling should be raised because the spending (code for borrowing) was already approved by congress. (Think about that for a few moments. And consider how far off base things have to be for the senate to not pass a budget required by law.) Japan never did really recover from the 90's. China is in a downturn that could get ugly.

A couple years ago the IMF floated a one-world currency idea. The idea was to initially have some sort of financial instrument or credit account for governments and central banks, which would eventually grow into a single world currency at the retail level planetwide. I can't remember all the details anymore. Observers long ago noticed the creeping control of the banking system towards centralization, so the IMF proposal was not at all unexpected. Just the timing of the event, but not that the event occurred.

If you've studied much of the history of fractional-reserve banking you know that every banking problem is "solved" in the direction of more power and control to the bankers. For example, early in this country's history, we had no central banks. Local banks issued their own currencies redeemable in gold. Except, being fractional-reserve bankers, they never had enough gold to cover all the currency notes and deposits. That's what fractional reserve means--you have in your vault (reserve) only a fraction of your total liabilities. So, being fractional-reserve bankers, banks printed more currency than they had gold with which to redeem.

Some banks got into trouble because they created too much paper currency or loaned out too much money. (If you're a banker and write a check to loan money to the miller, the miller is gonna deposit that check in his bank, and then his bank is gonna bring that check back to you demanding that you pay it.) All this printing paper currency and making loans is called inflating the money supply. Some banks got into trouble, creating too much money without having enough gold. This caused problems. Courts solved the problems initially by letting banks have "holidays" (the bank gets to close for while rather than being forced to honor its obligations and be forced into bankruptcy and out of business). Another decision said your deposit is not really your money--you gave it to the bank and now its theirs to do with as they wish, in so many words. Those sorts of solutions were not enoughl; so America got a central bank. The primary purposes of a central bank are to let all the member banks inflate at an even rate so none get so far ahead of themselves that they crash the system, and to provide a reserve of money to bail out those banks who do get into trouble. When the Federal Reserve (a central bank) was founded the code words were elasticity of the money supply. The rest of us call it print money out of thin air to bail out the banks who get into trouble.

Well, central banking is still fractional-reserve banking. And, of course, central banks have now gotten themselves into trouble. The obvious trend is to give more control and more centralization to bankers. The obvious next step is a planetary financial system with a single central bank at the apex using a single fiat currency. (a fiat currency is a currency that is declared to be legal tender by decree aka fiat. The Federal Reserve Note is a fiat currency. It has no gold backing it. The paper notes have no intrinsic value. You're forced to accept them by law.)

It may be that some in government know more about how bad things really are in the financial world globally than is being passed along to us. Remember Rahm Emanuel's comment about not letting a crisis go to waste? As the world banking situation deteriorates at some point the crisis will be bad enough that the planetary central bank and one-world currency will be proposed again as the solution--because no banker is ever going to propose doing away with fractional-reserve banking, its far too lucrative for the bankers.

I'm sure some in government are just tyrants who want our guns so they can do whatever they want. But, I wonder if some know more about where the world financial situation is headed and don't want us to be able to object to th "solutions".

Last edited:

eye95

Is this a forum or a court? Can people come here to share news and opinion. What do you think you are? A judge, a police, a tyrant of dictatorship, or just a gorilla in the jungle?

Oh, jeez, I forgot that everyone else gets to express an opinion except me.

What hypocrisy!

I did not say the OP could not express his opinion. I just pointed out, rather bluntly, that folks ought to post support for their contentions and that this particular contention is wackadoodle.

I don't care if you don't like that I did that. You see, you and I and the OP are ALL entitled to express our opinions, not just you and the OP.

However, I must say, the silly hypocrisy of your post has inclined me not to pay any attention to your future opinions--even though you are entitled to them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<O>

Last edited:

katsung47

If Sandy Hook shooting is a hoax, no others could do it except the Feds because so many resources were activated: police, media, government officials and informants (some were called as "actors" by people.) And they of course would let out disinformation to meddle the water.
Here is a doctored picture. Madeline and Samantha have no legs in the photo.

skitched-108-20130109-134449.jpg

And they deliberately let Madeline wearing Emilie's dress in photo with Obama. At the purpose to confusing people then to prove the suspicious people are "conspiracy theorist". Remember, no others have the motive and resource to do that. Those who could take pictures of Obama and Samantha have the privilege or that photo was a product of the "strategy office"(disinformation office) too.

Sandy_Hook_school_shooting__President_Obama_prepares_to_address_Newtown_at_emotional_memorial_service_%7C_Mail_Online-20130107-213029.jpg

---
That picture was created particularly to mislead people to conclude Emily hadn't died. (they let Madeline wear Emily's dress) That's a trap set up for suspicious people. It proves even the president could be obedient actor to be manipulated by the perpetrator. See how happy those actors are. Are they family members who just lost a lovely girl and after memory service, or it was a celebrating party?

katsung47

This could be another prepared trap for suspicious people.

Allison Wyatt was said a victim of Sandy Hook shootings.

9xGuF6Q.jpg

Mother says her daughter’s photo is stolen.

15ceo8w.jpg

A 'fortunate group' to know 'Allie'

Amanda Cuda

Updated 10:37 pm, Thursday, December 20, 2012
"You are a very fortunate group," said the Rev. Walter L. Pitman, who led the service. "At some point over the past six years, Allie Wyatt got in your way and you are better for it."

No family or friends spoke at the service, attended by several hundred people. It was only Pitman, who is actually a senior pastor at another church in Southbury.

He said he didn't know the Wyatt family before last week's tragedy, but has spent some time over the past few days getting to know them and their beloved Allie.

Read more: http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/A-fortunate-group-to-know-Allie-4135366.php#ixzz2Gy5rVgcs

Sheldon

I watched this on TV I watched as the police removed the shotgun and the Bushmaster from the trunk of the car. Listened as the reporter LIVE said they had been removed from the trunk that they were not in the shcool....

Then the feds show up right on cue and the media went silent, and the AR mysteriously appeared in the school...

Real quick how many of you have ever shot a small animal such as a raccoon, or woodchuck with a .22 LR, a .223, and a .45 ACP???

So here's my point, CM a .22 will often go through, a handgun caliber no so much, but a .223 will dig a hole...
Caution this may be out of your comfort zone!!! Now think of the body mass of the murdered, floors that were likely concrete with some cover such as tile, and richochet.....

NOW think of the video inconsistencies, AKA parents the were happy, smiling off camera, talking and laughing on their cell phones, that turned In to train wrecks on camera, the so called grieving father that was doing the same off camera joking, smiling, laughing, but just be for going live hyper ventilated to get the red face and tears for his plea, the parents that were at Obamas speech, they were laughing, smiling, jovial not the grieving parents I would expect, far too many inconsistencies here to make this a given but I say in part at least Sandy Hook is faked.

arentol

Just want to point out that the photos katsung47 posted are easily debunked...

The first photo was taken more than 2 years before the second. In that time Madeline obviously grew to be large enough to wear her 2-year-older sisters old dress, which is all a grieving family likely had on hand that fit and was "worthy" of meeting the president. They probably actually had planned to have her wear it as her Christmas outfit since she now fit it, which a lot of parents do. And if you doubt the timeline for some reason, let us use photographic evidence... In the second photo the mother has clearly put on a lot of weight since the first photo. I would say 15lbs minimum. So clearly the photos are separated by a reasonably long span of time.

The second one is just an error. The girl looks quite a bit like the actual Allison Wyatt and someone, somewhere, screwed up just once, but as a result the image got passed around incorrectly and repeatedly, as things do on the internet.

katsung47

“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth
Saturday, February 9, 2013

One very recent comment from the video on YouTube:

Wow. If you watch carefully, you will see that after the kid says "When we were having a drill, we were hiding under, like...," his mother (the woman sitting next to him in the black sweater) nudges him with her arm, his body moves slightly in response, and his eyes quickly dart towards her, then back again. Then, Dr. Oz immediately taps him on the shoulder and quickly changes the subject, so the kid doesn't say anything more about it being a drill. From the mouths of babes comes the truth

[video=youtube;nGrOP_Hd6GY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGrOP_Hd6GY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-c...-mouths-of-babes-comes-the-truth-2445398.html

arentol

“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth
Saturday, February 9, 2013

One very recent comment from the video on YouTube:

Wow. If you watch carefully, you will see that after the kid says "When we were having a drill, we were hiding under, like...," his mother (the woman sitting next to him in the black sweater) nudges him with her arm, his body moves slightly in response, and his eyes quickly dart towards her, then back again. Then, Dr. Oz immediately taps him on the shoulder and quickly changes the subject, so the kid doesn't say anything more about it being a drill. From the mouths of babes comes the truth

I hope you aren't taking this seriously.

His eyes glance in his mothers direction only one time during the talk of "drills and hiding", and even that time he doesn't actually look AT her, he just looks slightly to his right. Also, this one time glance happens well before she nudges him. How can you take anything a poster like that says seriously if he can't get a simple order of events right in a video he can watch over as much as he likes to make sure he doesn't screw up?

Also, a simple interpretation of what he was trying to say (he was obviously very nervous) was "I was hiding under my desk like when we are having a drill."... As in he was just following the drill procedure. Dr. Oz moved on because the kid obviously wasn't ready to talk about it even though he asked to do so. Or do you think Dr. Oz is also part of a conspiracy along with the 1000 other people that would have to be part of this, including dozens each of: police officers, federal agents, doctors, nurses, EMT's, actors, local kids, local parents, teachers, school staff, and neighbors. Yeah, that makes perfect sense, our government that can't keep even the most basic secret of of wikileaks has somehow gotten hundreds of people to successfully pull this massive conspiracy off, just like they did before with 9/11, where they had 1000's of people involved and they all kept quiet?

Last edited:

katsung47

Did Sandy Hook have many drills?

688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)

In big plot, the Feds used to organize a similar exercise too, to assure its success.
In 7/22/2011 Norway terror attack:
Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack
• Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com August 26, 2011

The Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten reports today police sources have confirmed that hours before Anders Behring Breivik launched his deadly attack at a political summer camp on Utøya island on July 22, police had conducted a drill for a “practically identical scenario.”

“Sources within the top level management of the police in Oslo have confirmed to Aftenposten that the drill finished at 15:00 that same Friday,” the newspaper reports. “All of the officers from the anti-terror unit that later took part at the bombsite at the government buildings and went out to Utøya to apprehend Anders Behring Breivik had been training on the exact same scenario earlier the same day and in the days preceding,” writes Andreas Bakke Foss.

The bomb attributed to Breivik went off only 26 minutes after the anti-terror drill finished, according to officials.
http://www.infowars.com/norwegian-police-confirm-drill-identical-to-breiviks-attack/

In 7/7/2005 London bombing: (The plot known with Hurricane Katrina, ended on 9/24/2005)

7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks?
by Michel Chossudovsky August 8, 2005
A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.
Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.
The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=821

In famous 911/2001 terror attack:

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn Date: Friday, 1-Nov-2002 16:24:12

U.S. SPY Satellite Agency’s Mock 9/11 Drill Exposes Administration Lies
By Christopher Bollyn
American Free Press

The NRO, which works closely with the Dept. of Defense and CIA, had planned a simulated exercise in which a small jet “crashes” into one of the four towers at the agency's headquarters on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. The government said it was a “bizarre coincidence” that one of the most important U.S. intelligence agencies had planned a mock plane-into-building crash on Sept. 11, according to the Associated Press who reported the story on August 22.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=25255

All those drills were identical to the coming "terror attack" and happened at same time at same place. They played mission to cover up the main attack. In case the perpetrators were found by the security guard at the site, they would pass the security check by disguising as part of the exercise. Here is how it interrupted the air defense:

9/11 War Games
paralysis of air defenses to ensure the attack succeeded?

"Is this real world or an exercise?" Col. Robert K. Marr Jr. Northeast
Air Defense Sector.

simulation of a plane crash into the NRO headquarters (near Dulles Airport, Virginia) - this was not a "terrorism" exercise but it did result in the evacuation of most NRO employees just as the "real" 9/11 was taking place, making it more difficult for the nation's spy satellites to be used to track the hijacked planes

The publicly available mass media articles about these exercises state that they were similar enough to the actual events that top NORAD personnel were confused, not sure if 9/11 was "part of the drill" or a real world event.

http://www.oilempire.us/wargames.html

Since 911, the “bizarre coincidence" becomes routine job.

katsung47

Active Shooter Drill

The official government website for the state of Connecticut (ct.gov) lists the drill on their calendar;

12/14

9 AM – 4 PM

FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters
The government drill that took place on the same day of the shooting between the same hours was located down the road about 14 miles at the following location:

Email: christopher.ackley@ct.gov
Phone: (203)-696-2640
5 of 40 seats still available
Last day to register: 12/13/2012
Sorry, you may not register for this event.
The states official website reads;

Dec 14, 2012

FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters
http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CAC9C6C9CD83CDC9C7

palerider116

Questions with no answers:

Where is the evidence? Allegedly he shot up the front of the school to make entry. I was in middle school when
Columbine happened. Plenty of evidence was offered in 1999. There is scant evidence in 2012-2013.

What about the SSDI discrepancy for Adam Lanza and the confused identity for Ryan Lanza?

I shan't say anymore lest I get mocked.

reconnoiter

It kinda is--and it makes the "discussers" look a bit wackadoodle---and, by extension, this site and the rest of us.

I bet you think anyone who questions the government is "wackadoodle?" That's your right to trust the media and govt, and I can also distrust them. Have a nice day.

eye95

I bet you think anyone who questions the government is "wackadoodle?"...

I bet I don't. BTW, I choose to participate in rational discussion. If the above is an example of the kind of "discussion" you choose to create, then I don't see any reason to give anything you have to write one whit of my time. It is the only post of yours that I have read so far, and it is not impressive.

Care to kick it up a notch? Your choice. I don't care one way or the other. There are scads of folks here worth chatting with.

Beretta92FSLady

I bet I don't. BTW, I choose to participate in rational discussion. If the above is an example of the kind of "discussion" you choose to create, then I don't see any reason to give anything you have to write one whit of my time. It is the only post of yours that I have read so far, and it is not impressive.

Care to kick it up a notch? Your choice. I don't care one way or the other. There are scads of folks here worth chatting with.

Refusing to engage in a not rational discussion, by responding to a not rational post...classic.

Back to the OT: Obviously, this conspiracy is targeting the lowest common denominator of our society. We're in the midst of actual things occurring, like shootings in schools, and people spend more time disputing 20 dead children actually being murdered, rather than figuring out a substantive solution to mass murder.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the show.

katsung47

In this case, Adam Lanza and his mother, could be victims of the plot. Lanza had no motive to commit such a crime. Government has. They are pushing for a gun ban. It’s hard to ban all kinds of guns. So the first step is to ban the “Assault weapon”. That’s why they insisted that the gunman used a rifle. By common sense, it’s easy to use hand gun to shoot inside a building. It’s rare to see people use rifle to commit killing inside rooms when they have hand gun as choice.
------------------
Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting.

[video=youtube;iGn4o1Lb6L0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGn4o1Lb6L0&feature=player_embedded [/video]

http://youtu.be/iGn4o1Lb6L0

katsung47

Quote, “
Connecticut Mystery Man in the Woods Identified as Chris Manfredonia

According to Deadline Live, the Connecticut mystery man in the woods has officially been identified as Chris Manfredonia, who was found by police in the woods next to Sandy Hook Elementary School after Adam Lanza took the lives of 27 people.

Initially after the shooting, no one knew who the Connecticut mystery man in the woods was as people witnessed police placing him in handcuffs. The LA Times found out that Chris Manfredonia, whose 6-year-old daughter attends the school, was heading there Friday morning to help make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard popping sounds and smelled sulfur. He ran around the school trying to reach his daughter and was briefly handcuffed by police. Chris Manfredonia was later reunited with his child, who had been locked in a small room with a teacher.

….. there are some that consider it suspicious of how very few details have been given about Chris Manfredonia and why police do not consider him a suspect.
Read more at http://americanlivewire.com/connecticut-mystery-man-in-the-woods/
-

--------------------------
So he was running in the woods to look for his daughter instead of in school? looks like it's the "best" answer they could give.