• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

anyone else get this PM?

kenzmad

This showed up in my PM inbox today. anyone else get it? I am thinking I should contact him to get my share of the millions of $$$$ in gold.

Today, 12:55 PM

privacy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony

I am Tony male, 24years old.

Actually, I need your assistance in completing a project in UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON. it's a deposit that was made in my names by my late father long time ago, a METALLIC TRUNK BOX containing GOLD worth millions of US $... but the deposit was made as a family valuables, I have a deposit document of the consignment.

I will need your help to stand as my guardian and to help me invest and make proper use of my inheritance, while I further my education in your country... please reach me through my private email address for more details/ tonyrobert5155@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Tony

Reply to Private Message Forward

Alpine

Pass it on to the good folks @ 419eater.com they love to bait those fools.

sharkey

Just you man. Hurry up and get your money. :lol:

This showed up in my PM inbox today. anyone else get it? I am thinking I should contact him to get my share of the millions of $$$$ in gold.

Today, 12:55 PM

privacy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony

I am Tony male, 24years old.

Actually, I need your assistance in completing a project in UNITED KINGDOM, LONDON. it's a deposit that was made in my names by my late father long time ago, a METALLIC TRUNK BOX containing GOLD worth millions of US $... but the deposit was made as a family valuables, I have a deposit document of the consignment.

I will need your help to stand as my guardian and to help me invest and make proper use of my inheritance, while I further my education in your country... please reach me through my private email address for more details/ tonyrobert5155@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Tony

Reply to Private Message Forward

hollabakzach23

I got one of those too. Same wording. I just let it go because I've seen similar messages in my email before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

OrangeIsTrouble

You guys are dumb, I spoke with Tony and he hooked it up in US currency.

resized_hodEg.jpg

Already got 20 Golden Kriss Vectors on order.