Thread: Assault Sporks for sale on eBay! Get 'em before Feinstein bans them!

Assault Sporks for sale on eBay! Get 'em before Feinstein bans them!

No, really: http://r.ebay.com/jNISPF

Also, Q&A's on the above item: LINK

lmao!...

"Q: Is there any special training required to properly handle the Assault Spork. I do not want to unknowingly do something irresponsible and be held accountable for actions I do not know are illegal. I live in New York City and will attempt to grandfather this item along with my contraband 24oz Pepsi cup should this become illegal in the future. Jan-12-13
    A: Training is unnecessary. Should anyone be harmed by your assault spork, the assault spork will be blamed, not you. So you are good to go. You have anymore of the 24oz pepsi cups? I have a few beta 100oz pepsi cups on backorder myself."

I actually liked this question and answer:

Q: Is this Assault Spork Massachusetts compliant? All Mass legal forks are required to be fully compatable with food stamps and EBT cards.

A: My assault rocks are not compatible with food stamps or EBT. There is a built in feature that will make you choke and suddenly get off the government dime.

Better get a background check done first.
    Kentucky Open Carry Group
    http://opencarry.niceboards.org/

We all speak of liberty and freedom like we are the only ones that know the truth and the right path. But if we expect everyone to accept and follow our path and to accept our truth and want to force it upon them then that is no longer liberty or freedom. It is slavery. I believe in liberty for all. Regardless of their political views, religion, race, sex, etc.

Founder's Club Member
    Q: Is this the same assault spork that made Rosie O'Donnell fat?
    Hahhahhahahahahhahahaahahhaaa!!
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-15-2013 at 08:45 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

ROFL...But we can't discuss Open Carry of Long Guns. Good job owners/Mods...

Tongue in cheek...I know and follow the rules. Just being funny..
    The Second Amendment is in place
    in case the politicians ignore the others

A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
    ROFL...But we can't discuss Open Carry of Long Guns. Good job owners/Mods...

Tongue in cheek...I know and follow the rules. Just being funny..
    Moreover, an articulate request for a narrowly tailored specific exception based on extraordinary circumstances will be ignored. The only response being to reiterate the very rule for which an exception was requested, as though that reiteration actually addressed the request. Oh, and then the thread gets locked.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.