• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Assault Sporks for sale on eBay! Get 'em before Feinstein bans them!

motoxmann

lmao!...

"Q: Is there any special training required to properly handle the Assault Spork. I do not want to unknowingly do something irresponsible and be held accountable for actions I do not know are illegal. I live in New York City and will attempt to grandfather this item along with my contraband 24oz Pepsi cup should this become illegal in the future. Jan-12-13
A: Training is unnecessary. Should anyone be harmed by your assault spork, the assault spork will be blamed, not you. So you are good to go. You have anymore of the 24oz pepsi cups? I have a few beta 100oz pepsi cups on backorder myself."

bob888

I actually liked this question and answer:

Q: Is this Assault Spork Massachusetts compliant? All Mass legal forks are required to be fully compatable with food stamps and EBT cards.

A: My assault rocks are not compatible with food stamps or EBT. There is a built in feature that will make you choke and suddenly get off the government dime.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
ROFL...But we can't discuss Open Carry of Long Guns. Good job owners/Mods...

Tongue in cheek...I know and follow the rules. Just being funny..

Moreover, an articulate request for a narrowly tailored specific exception based on extraordinary circumstances will be ignored. The only response being to reiterate the very rule for which an exception was requested, as though that reiteration actually addressed the request. Oh, and then the thread gets locked.