• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moccasin Creek Minutemen emergency meeting Jan. 16th

glockaholic

In case you haven't heard...

"The MCMM is calling a meeting this coming Wednesday, January 16th, at Fargos Cattle in Zebulon, NC, 7pm. The purpose of the meeting is to inform our citizens of our rights under the 2nd amendment; the power of our County Sheriffs, and a question and answer session with our various County Sheriffs. Washington DC will not dictate terms and conditions of our Constitution."

http://www.moccasincreekminutemen.com/2013/01/2nd-admendment-mcmm-emergency-meeting-january-16th/

Looks like they have managed to get quite a few county sheriffs to turn out, including Donnie Harrison (Wake). It would be great to have a strong show of support from gun owners across the state.

nobama

In case you haven't heard...

"The MCMM is calling a meeting this coming Wednesday, January 16th, at Fargos Cattle in Zebulon, NC, 7pm. The purpose of the meeting is to inform our citizens of our rights under the 2nd amendment; the power of our County Sheriffs, and a question and answer session with our various County Sheriffs. Washington DC will not dictate terms and conditions of our Constitution."

http://www.moccasincreekminutemen.com/2013/01/2nd-admendment-mcmm-emergency-meeting-january-16th/

Looks like they have managed to get quite a few county sheriffs to turn out, including Donnie Harrison (Wake). It would be great to have a strong show of support from gun owners across the state.

I would have loved to attend but its just too far for me.I will be there in spirit. Let us know how it went with some details.

nobama

Thanks for posting.I watched about 95% of the video, and what consernes me is the last guy saying "no rights are absolute" the 2A is a law from man" and the good old libral argument" you cant yell fire in a crowded theater" This mans statements were so typical. I wish someone would have told him that ALL laws that come from our dictator and thief are "man made laws".

daveden

Thanks for posting.I watched about 95% of the video, and what consernes me is the last guy saying "no rights are absolute" the 2A is a law from man" and the good old libral argument" you cant yell fire in a crowded theater" This mans statements were so typical. I wish someone would have told him that ALL laws that come from our dictator and thief are "man made laws".

Is this in reference to, I think, the lawyer that was speaking towards the end? I heard that part too, I mean, he is right though. People at the rally seemed to get offended by that, and don't realize that congress would have the ultimate power. Now, when it comes to our choice to obey or not, that is a whole other story... Most of the states have been whoring themselves to the federal government for decades, and now we end up in this situation of states not being as strong and independent as they were supposed to be.