• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get ready for tomorrow

daveden

Biden gave his recommendations today and Obama speaks tomorrow. I believe the white house is saying there are 19 items that Obama can do through executive order (without congress voting). The countdown begins...

Forgive me if this would be considered unrelated to forum and it gets deleted...

daveden

Has there been any report on the 19 orders?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have heard a few things, but don't know if it is true or not. The biggest thing I have heard is the reporting gun ownership info to feds for confiscation. Also, no more imported weapons. Supposedly, today NY voted on going down to 7 round magazines now. Current owners would have 1 year to sell their magazines to out of state buyers and if not, "serious misdemeanor" would occur. In maine, I have heard talk of outlawing any private sales. Who knows, I'm sure there are thousands of rumors being thrown around every minute. Hope you all have found appropriate hiding spots for firearms when the feds come by to seize them. "Oh, sorry, it must have been stolen from my vehicle the last time I went to outback steakhouse"

mpguy

I have heard a few things, but don't know if it is true or not. The biggest thing I have heard is the reporting gun ownership info to feds for confiscation. Also, no more imported weapons. Supposedly, today NY voted on going down to 7 round magazines now. Current owners would have 1 year to sell their magazines to out of state buyers and if not, "serious misdemeanor" would occur. In maine, I have heard talk of outlawing any private sales. Who knows, I'm sure there are thousands of rumors being thrown around every minute. Hope you all have found appropriate hiding spots for firearms when the feds come by to seize them. "Oh, sorry, it must have been stolen from my vehicle the last time I went to outback steakhouse"

I have no plans of hiding or letting someone take something, that I legally purchased.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

cap-n-ball

Well the article said he could sign 19 by executive order, he signed 23 which means he bypassed Congress. I wrote my Congressman today concerning this. I'll not give mine up, some I've owned since I was a teenager.