• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Introduction

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Welcome to the forum. We've heard a little about you already.

You have a fine son.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Welcome to the forum. We've heard a little about you already.

You have a fine son.

Seconding this.

Hope you will come with your son to Lobby Day next Monday. Look for us - we'll be the folks wearing the orange stickers. You might have heard about them at the recent Richmond gun show.

stay safe.

Medicrcfrdff

New to the Forum

I am new to the forum. I am ninth generation Virginian and my family has been in Floyd, Va since right after the end of the Revolutionary War. I am a multiple gun owner and proud of the tradition, that is the heritage of this Commonwealth, to have armed Citizens. God save the Commonwealth. I am also a physician, former firefighter/paramedic.

So hello to all.

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
I am new to the forum. I am ninth generation Virginian and my family has been in Floyd, Va since right after the end of the Revolutionary War. I am a multiple gun owner and proud of the tradition, that is the heritage of this Commonwealth, to have armed Citizens. God save the Commonwealth. I am also a physician, former firefighter/paramedic.

So hello to all.
Welcome to OCDO. Check out www.VCDL.org VCDL is the main group fighting for our rights in Virginia. At least sign up for the free alerts if you can't join.

Do you know about lobby day in Richmond on Monday the 21st. It's our opportunity to let the legislatures know about our opinion on proposed bills. Come join us if you can.

From VCDL.org
The 2013 legislative session is off and running and the anti-gunners are pulling out all the stops.We need YOU to be involved this year more than ever before!
We need a record turnout at the 2013 VCDL Lobby Day on Monday January 21st to show our senators and delegates that we will not stand for any further infringment of our rights.
Click Here For The VCDL 2013 Legislation Tracking Tool

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...st-CARPOOL-and-VCDL-Lobby-Day-9AM-Jan-21-2013