Thread: Green Top visit and some ammo updates

Green Top visit and some ammo updates

Visited green top earlier today. They must have received a shipment of ammo as they were putting it out when we were there. What they had was (overview based on the time we were there for handgun ammo but not a fully complete list)

.357 sig
    .380 very few but I saw at least 5 boxes
    9mm (Blazers aluminum case ammo @ $16.99/50box - They has about 5 cases left
    .40 S&W in a few different brands (Fiocchi, Remington, WWB and a couple of others) they had cases of these that they were putting out.
    .45acp
    7.62mm Wolf ammo (was on the top shelf of the handgun ammo section)

No .223/5.56 and almost nothing in .22LR except for a few boxes of the CCI shorts

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by acfreddie View Post
    Visited green top earlier today. They must have received a shipment of ammo as they were putting it out when we were there. What they had was (overview based on the time we were there for handgun ammo but not a fully complete list)

.357 sig
    .380 very few but I saw at least 5 boxes
    9mm (Blazers aluminum case ammo @ $16.99/50box - They has about 5 cases left
    .40 S&W in a few different brands (Fiocchi, Remington, WWB and a couple of others) they had cases of these that they were putting out.
    .45acp
    7.62mm Wolf ammo (was on the top shelf of the handgun ammo section)

No .223/5.56 and almost nothing in .22LR except for a few boxes of the CCI shorts
    They got in 6 pallets of ammo last night including 22LR's. It was gone almost instantly. I bought nearly all the Large Rifle Magnum primers they got in and 700 rounds of the 308's.

I got the last pound of 3031, X-terminator and Accurate 2130.
    Plus a few hundred 20 cal Hornady XTP 32 grain bullets.

They got some 223 in but it was GONE in a heartbeat. I watched one fellow scoop every box of buckshot in every gauge, off of the shelves.

If anyone wants a couple of boxes of Wolf 223, I'll trade 1 box of Wolf for two trays of small rifle primers.

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    They got in 6 pallets of ammo last night including 22LR's. It was gone almost instantly. I bought nearly all the Large Rifle Magnum primers they got in and 700 rounds of the 308's.

I got the last pound of 3031, X-terminator and Accurate 2130.
    Plus a few hundred 20 cal Hornady XTP 32 grain bullets.

They got some 223 in but it was GONE in a heartbeat. I watched one fellow scoop every box of buckshot in every gauge, off of the shelves.

If anyone wants a couple of boxes of Wolf 223, I'll trade 1 box of Wolf for two trays of small rifle primers.
    Did you get that rifle with the Burris Scope Peter?

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by half_life1052 View Post
    Did you get that rifle with the Burris Scope Peter?
    No...I wanted it bad but the Ammo only had a lifespan of 10 loadings max and cost a fortune.

I bought a new semi shotgun, Encore and 3 barrels, ML-10, Savage 22 and a Glock 17, instead.

Do they typically get shipments in on Wednesday night? If so I may plan to be there.