• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Green Top visit and some ammo updates

acfreddie

Visited green top earlier today. They must have received a shipment of ammo as they were putting it out when we were there. What they had was (overview based on the time we were there for handgun ammo but not a fully complete list)

.357 sig
.380 very few but I saw at least 5 boxes
9mm (Blazers aluminum case ammo @ $16.99/50box - They has about 5 cases left
.40 S&W in a few different brands (Fiocchi, Remington, WWB and a couple of others) they had cases of these that they were putting out.
.45acp
7.62mm Wolf ammo (was on the top shelf of the handgun ammo section)

No .223/5.56 and almost nothing in .22LR except for a few boxes of the CCI shorts

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Visited green top earlier today. They must have received a shipment of ammo as they were putting it out when we were there. What they had was (overview based on the time we were there for handgun ammo but not a fully complete list)

.357 sig
.380 very few but I saw at least 5 boxes
9mm (Blazers aluminum case ammo @ $16.99/50box - They has about 5 cases left
.40 S&W in a few different brands (Fiocchi, Remington, WWB and a couple of others) they had cases of these that they were putting out.
.45acp
7.62mm Wolf ammo (was on the top shelf of the handgun ammo section)

No .223/5.56 and almost nothing in .22LR except for a few boxes of the CCI shorts

They got in 6 pallets of ammo last night including 22LR's. It was gone almost instantly. I bought nearly all the Large Rifle Magnum primers they got in and 700 rounds of the 308's.

I got the last pound of 3031, X-terminator and Accurate 2130.
Plus a few hundred 20 cal Hornady XTP 32 grain bullets.

They got some 223 in but it was GONE in a heartbeat. I watched one fellow scoop every box of buckshot in every gauge, off of the shelves.

If anyone wants a couple of boxes of Wolf 223, I'll trade 1 box of Wolf for two trays of small rifle primers.

half_life1052

They got in 6 pallets of ammo last night including 22LR's. It was gone almost instantly. I bought nearly all the Large Rifle Magnum primers they got in and 700 rounds of the 308's.

I got the last pound of 3031, X-terminator and Accurate 2130.
Plus a few hundred 20 cal Hornady XTP 32 grain bullets.

They got some 223 in but it was GONE in a heartbeat. I watched one fellow scoop every box of buckshot in every gauge, off of the shelves.

If anyone wants a couple of boxes of Wolf 223, I'll trade 1 box of Wolf for two trays of small rifle primers.
Did you get that rifle with the Burris Scope Peter?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Did you get that rifle with the Burris Scope Peter?

No...I wanted it bad but the Ammo only had a lifespan of 10 loadings max and cost a fortune.

I bought a new semi shotgun, Encore and 3 barrels, ML-10, Savage 22 and a Glock 17, instead.