• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IHOP all-you-can-eat pancakes, Milwaukee area

MKEgal

I've been thinking about pancakes, & IHOP has an all-you-can-eat special going until the end of the month.
Would anyone be interested in brunch some day soon, or maybe pancakes for dinner?
It's more fun to go out to eat with someone than alone. :uhoh:
I'm thinking of the one by the baseball stadium, just south of 94.

If we were to do this on the weekend, we have Sunday the 20th & 27th because of events on the Saturdays.
Going for a weekday mid-morning or evening, we have more flexibility of date, & it's likely there would be less of a crowd at the restaurant.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
You gotta watch them "all you can eat" deals. Last time I went to one, they served five shrimp at a time, and you had to peel them yourself--slowed you way down. Better double-check and see if IHOP makes you cook them yourself or something. :)

MKEgal

Not that it looks like anyone is interested, but I stopped in this afternoon to get info about reservations.
Sat. & Sun. are very busy, esp. in the mornings.
Weekday midday or evening would be better.
If we have 6 or more they will automatically add a 'gratuity' (which then means it's not really a gratuity, is it?).

There are 2 specials @ $4.99 - plain, straight-up, AYCE pancakes; 2 eggs + AYCE pancakes.
They start with 5, then bring more 2 at a time 'til you cry uncle.
There are several more specials at slightly higher prices, if you want to add bacon, etc. to your meal.

Yetiman

I would probably be in for a weekday mid day gathering other than a Thursday.