Thread: Parents Furious After Boys Suspended For Using Fingers As Guns

Parents Furious After Boys Suspended For Using Fingers As Guns

FUQ - For our fussbudgety members.
    Dr. Kaine says most six-year-oldsí minds arenít developed enough to understand why their idea of fun play might make adults upset.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/0...ginary-weapon/
    Now, who has the problem? The kids or the "adults."

The number of suspensions has been on the rise in Maryland. School leaders say they will try to reduce those numbers.
    Expulsion fixes the problem of "repeat" offenders.....especially amongst the first grade class.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    I hope everyone injured got appropriate attention at the ER.

These folks are crazy .. they are going to get people pissed off and they'll come back with real guns!

The number of suspensions has been on the rise in Maryland. School leaders say they will try to reduce those numbers.
    Easy fix.

Just like raising the number of graduates. Hint: It has nothing to do with actually making kids smarter or work harder.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Just like the old saying, "When seconds count, Batman is minutes away". Oh wait...........
    watch your top knot !