Thread: info on the attorney fighting NY's new laws! All NY'ers read this and help him out!

info on the attorney fighting NY's new laws! All NY'ers read this and help him out!

http://www.facebook.com/messages/648...61665857219329

http://www.facebook.com/messages/648...61665857219329

Rochester Personal Defense, LLC:

"OK. Someone is starting to take action:

Lawyer : Jim Tresmond, Attorney in Buffalo, New York. Attorney phone is 716.202.4301

Successfully represented clients in the past on Second Amendment issues in NYS Supreme Court. This case is pro-bono for all the gun owners of New York. According to Mr. Tresmond the new ban is illegal as it is an ex-facto law taking away previously owned property and he intends to file this action in Federal Court.

We are looking for as many as possible to add to CLASS ACTION CASE:

SEND Your Name and EMAIL ADDRESS and phone number to:

psacco1@twcny.rr.com
    WE ARE COLLECTING AS MANY AS POSSIBLE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!"

Didn't a newspaper already help him out with all the handgun owners in two counties?

I wish all freedom-loving Yankees the best on this deal. But if not, we have good deals on houses out here in Nevada and Arizona. Bring your guns and buy some more when you get here (oh yeah, and CARRY them, too).

I honestly think your new law is invalid also, so here's hoping you get real judges, not benched politicians.

But, vote with your feet, if this doesn't work out for you. Leave NY to rot.
    Last edited by MAC702; 01-16-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post

I honestly think your new law is invalid also, so here's hoping you get real judges, not benched politicians.

Oh, don't worry ... they won't ... all traitors !

e mail sent, i live just south of buffalo so lets hope this guy gets it done.