Thread: greensboro meet and eat

greensboro meet and eat

A few of us are gna get together sat the 19 to meet and eat at golden corral on lawndale, if anyone wants to come meet and talk

I'll be there, I think we're meeting around 9am, I'll be there around 8:45am, address below.

Jan. 19th, 2013
    Golden Corral
    2419 LAWNDALE DRIVE
    GREENSBORO, NC 27408
    (336)545-5808

Would love to join, but don't think I will have time to get up there from charlotte this saturday. Maybe next time!

If the meetup is still planned, I should be able to make it. Been wanting to do another meetup for a while but have been busy.

Our little meetup is still on as scheduled for the interested parties, Hope to see you there and carrying!

I have to miss this one due to work, but I'll try and make the next one.

Had a good time this morning. We had 5 total show up and 3 of us stayed there close to 3 hours. Can't wait until the next one.

hope you do have another . i would really like to come
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Next time for better publicity include the date in the title and ask for a sticky.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Mount Airy, North Carolina, United States

Mount Airy NC

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Next time for better publicity include the date in the title and ask for a sticky.
    I would love to have a get together sometime in mount airy nc im on face book if anyone is interrested

With more interest here, lets see, maybe we could get a weekly or bi-weekly meet up going here, breakfast here, or dinner there, at different places in/around Greensboro for those of us who don't live in-city. We could find a good rotation of restaurants that support our right to carry to frequent. There seems to be enough of us here to get a decent showing. So, weekly, or Bi weekly?

I would love to get in on this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by John Carol Heinz View Post
    I would love to have a get together sometime in mount airy nc im on face book if anyone is interrested
    i am wanting to have one in Mt. airy, but i need to come up with a good date. i want to have it at Snappy lunch on a Saturday at lunch or maybe some where else on a weeknight
    Last edited by papa bear; 01-21-2013 at 10:53 PM.
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Oks, have another meet up planned, this one is Saturday morning at IHOP at 1430 Westover Terrace, then headed over to the Greensboro Gun Show. I had some guys post concerns about IHOP, unsure as to whether or not they were carry friendly. IHOP is not posted, but if asked to leave, then our back up location is the Biscuitville over on High Point Rd. We are meeting at around 9:30am, I will probably be there at 9:15ish. Someone will post on the forum if we do move to secondary location, so keep phones handy!

P.S: Can we get a Mod to sticky this? Thankies

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf.45 View Post
    Oks, have another meet up planned, this one is Saturday morning at IHOP at 1430 Westover Terrace, then headed over to the Greensboro Gun Show. I had some guys post concerns about IHOP, unsure as to whether or not they were carry friendly. IHOP is not posted, but if asked to leave, then our back up location is the Biscuitville over on High Point Rd. We are meeting at around 9:30am, I will probably be there at 9:15ish. Someone will post on the forum if we do move to secondary location, so keep phones handy!

P.S: Can we get a Mod to sticky this? Thankies
    You need to post a separate thread - the date for the OP meet up was the 19th.

Be sure and include the date in your title and then send me a link.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.