• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

greensboro meet and eat

Wulf.45

I'll be there, I think we're meeting around 9am, I'll be there around 8:45am, address below.

Jan. 19th, 2013
Golden Corral
2419 LAWNDALE DRIVE
GREENSBORO, NC 27408
(336)545-5808

daveden

Would love to join, but don't think I will have time to get up there from charlotte this saturday. Maybe next time!

Wulf.45

Our little meetup is still on as scheduled for the interested parties, Hope to see you there and carrying!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Next time for better publicity include the date in the title and ask for a sticky.
icon14.png

Wulf.45

With more interest here, lets see, maybe we could get a weekly or bi-weekly meet up going here, breakfast here, or dinner there, at different places in/around Greensboro for those of us who don't live in-city. We could find a good rotation of restaurants that support our right to carry to frequent. There seems to be enough of us here to get a decent showing. So, weekly, or Bi weekly?

papa bear

I would love to have a get together sometime in mount airy nc im on face book if anyone is interrested

i am wanting to have one in Mt. airy, but i need to come up with a good date. i want to have it at Snappy lunch on a Saturday at lunch or maybe some where else on a weeknight

Last edited:

Wulf.45

Oks, have another meet up planned, this one is Saturday morning at IHOP at 1430 Westover Terrace, then headed over to the Greensboro Gun Show. I had some guys post concerns about IHOP, unsure as to whether or not they were carry friendly. IHOP is not posted, but if asked to leave, then our back up location is the Biscuitville over on High Point Rd. We are meeting at around 9:30am, I will probably be there at 9:15ish. Someone will post on the forum if we do move to secondary location, so keep phones handy!

P.S: Can we get a Mod to sticky this? Thankies

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Oks, have another meet up planned, this one is Saturday morning at IHOP at 1430 Westover Terrace, then headed over to the Greensboro Gun Show. I had some guys post concerns about IHOP, unsure as to whether or not they were carry friendly. IHOP is not posted, but if asked to leave, then our back up location is the Biscuitville over on High Point Rd. We are meeting at around 9:30am, I will probably be there at 9:15ish. Someone will post on the forum if we do move to secondary location, so keep phones handy!

P.S: Can we get a Mod to sticky this? Thankies

You need to post a separate thread - the date for the OP meet up was the 19th.

Be sure and include the date in your title and then send me a link.