Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Fire Mission Daily Pravda

  1. #1
    Regular Member apollosmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North of the York River, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    125

    Fire Mission Daily Pravda

    Folks, need you to weigh in at http://www.dailypress.com/
    Neck and neck right now!

  2. #2
    Regular Member T-Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by apollosmom View Post
    Folks, need you to weigh in at http://www.dailypress.com/
    Neck and neck right now!
    Weigh in on what? The link just takes you to the Daily Press main page.

  3. #3
    Regular Member streetdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Unionville, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    342
    POLL: Do you agree with President Obama's gun proposal?

    President Obama unveiled a gun plan Wednesday that is asking Congress to renew a ban on the sale of assault-style weapons and high capacity ammunition magazines. He is also asking for more thorough background checks on gun buyers. Do you agree with the President's gun plan?

    Yes. I agree with the entire plan. (55 responses)
    40%

    I only agree that assault-style weapons should be banned. (4 responses)
    3%

    I only agree that high capacity ammunition magazines should be banned. (1 responses)
    1%

    I only agree with the expanded background checks on gun buyers. (9 responses)
    7%

    No. I think the plan is punishing responsible gunowners and is a violation of our second amendment rights. (67 responses)
    49%

    I need to know more before I form opinion. (2 responses)
    1%

    138 total responses

    (Results not scientific)
    'Till the last landings made, and we stand unafraid, on a shore not mortal has seen,
    'Till the last bugle call, sounds taps for us all,
    It's Semper Fidelis, MARINE!

  4. #4
    Regular Member apollosmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North of the York River, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    125
    Hat tip to Street Doc...sorry, my haste to post on as many pro-2A blogs, I left out the essential "hit this poll"...looks like our numbers are starting to recover though!

  5. #5
    Campaign Veteran roscoe13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Catlett, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,134
    Hit. At least they didn't call them clips....

    Roscoe
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

  6. #6
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lynchburg, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,201
    Done.

  7. #7
    Regular Member apollosmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    North of the York River, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    125
    Hat tip to all...as of 8pm, we're now up 72% - 17%. Wonder how Digby and staff, and his friends Robert (Bobby) Scott and Tim Kaine will spin this?

    Quote Originally Posted by streetdoc View Post
    POLL: Do you agree with President Obama's gun proposal?

    President Obama unveiled a gun plan Wednesday that is asking Congress to renew a ban on the sale of assault-style weapons and high capacity ammunition magazines. He is also asking for more thorough background checks on gun buyers. Do you agree with the President's gun plan?

    Yes. I agree with the entire plan. (55 responses)
    40%

    I only agree that assault-style weapons should be banned. (4 responses)
    3%

    I only agree that high capacity ammunition magazines should be banned. (1 responses)
    1%

    I only agree with the expanded background checks on gun buyers. (9 responses)
    7%

    No. I think the plan is punishing responsible gunowners and is a violation of our second amendment rights. (67 responses)
    49%

    I need to know more before I form opinion. (2 responses)
    1%

    138 total responses

    (Results not scientific)

  8. #8
    Regular Member stickslinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Woodbridge
    Posts
    181
    Done...


    Yes. I agree with the entire plan. (135 responses)

    17%

    I only agree that assault-style weapons should be banned. (15 responses)

    2%

    I only agree that high capacity ammunition magazines should be banned. (7 responses)

    1%

    I only agree with the expanded background checks on gun buyers. (44 responses)

    6%

    No. I think the plan is punishing responsible gunowners and is a violation of our second amendment rights. (555 responses)

    72%

    I need to know more before I form opinion. (17 responses)

    2%

    773 total responses
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

  9. #9
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,620
    Done.

    Still at 72% and looking good.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  10. #10
    Campaign Veteran roscoe13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Catlett, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,134
    Quote Originally Posted by apollosmom View Post
    Hat tip to all...as of 8pm, we're now up 72% - 17%. Wonder how Digby and staff, and his friends Robert (Bobby) Scott and Tim Kaine will spin this?
    They won't. They'll just pretend the poll never happened...

    Roscoe
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

  11. #11
    Regular Member Esanders2008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    576

    Fire Mission Daily Pravda

    Voted.
    ...To make my bullets go faster!

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    South Boston, VA
    Posts
    20
    looks like polls are for subscribers only

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •