Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Guns and rifle mags that towns own ... in CT .. partial list

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838

    Guns and rifle mags that towns own ... in CT .. partial list

    Attached you'll find proof that towns have M16s, 30 rd mags, etc ... you know, stuff they don't want us to have.

    I said that I would post when I could ...

    One can also find proof in towns police commission minutes and other public records .. one just has to search.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lyman, Maine
    Posts
    905
    I do not understand the first page. It seems like it is saying they bought 24 m16s at a price of $41.72 per rifle? Purchased from the US DOJ? Were these old surplus Vietnam rifles or something?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by boyscout399 View Post
    I do not understand the first page. It seems like it is saying they bought 24 m16s at a price of $41.72 per rifle? Purchased from the US DOJ? Were these old surplus Vietnam rifles or something?
    Good question ... they got the guns free via the DoD logistics program (now on hold because towns were buying them for nothing and then turning around and selling them .. something they are not supposed to do).

    They just have to pay for shipping ... these are new rifles, not old ones.

    There are many programs offered by DoD, DoJ, DHS, etc... its a free gun, equipment, vehicles, etc. extravaganza ... why do towns needs tanks or armored vehicles?

    The US Constitution itself forbids local PDs from being involved with foreign invaders or war so its not to be used against invaders. This equipment is squarely being aimed at us...Joe Six-Pack.

    I have about 700 pages of records detailing towns procurement and acquisition of weapons and equipment....I just provided a short list of records here showing that local PDs are stockpiling rifles.

    And the quantity of rifles? I did an analysis --- its enough to enslave a population -- like Nazi occupied territories (about the same ratio of soldiers & guns to citizens that the Nazis were required to have to control populations they took over).

    Very concerning information....and you think the feds give away something without expecting to ask for something later? The feds have trained/are training soldiers to use the police as a branch of the DoD for civilian control.

    Will never happen? People said that in 1920-1930's Germany too...
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 01-17-2013 at 05:34 PM.

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    One of the reasons I like reading libertarian websites is the way they challenge my ideas, prompting me to re-examine my ideas.

    One recent example was a libertarian blogger who pointed out these recent calls to end gun violence are overlooking the obvious. The biggest perpetrators of gun violence are government employees. She then cited the 70M democides (killed by their own government) in the 20th century--Stalin, Hitler, Mao Tse-Tung, Pol Pot, etc.

    She also pointed out the US military killing civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan.

    She wondered if the calls to end gun violence included ending those kinds of gun violence.

    In this country we can also count the hundreds of thousands threatened with guns, some even actually pointed, some even shot, over possession, and sometimes just supected possession, of a relatively harmless weed. The government even called this a war. Although government refers to it as the War on Drugs, its not the drugs the guns are being pointed at or used to threaten--its American citizens.
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-17-2013 at 06:23 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Orono, ME
    Posts
    467

    Re: Guns and rifle mags that towns own ... in CT .. partial list

    I love how the Colt "sporter" is banned by name. But the SP can give one to the Ridgefield PD no problem. Hypocrites.

  6. #6
    Regular Member PFC HALE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    492

    Guns and rifle mags that towns own ... in CT .. partial list

    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Good question ... they got the guns free via the DoD logistics program (now on hold because towns were buying them for nothing and then turning around and selling them .. something they are not supposed to do).

    They just have to pay for shipping ... these are new rifles, not old ones.

    There are many programs offered by DoD, DoJ, DHS, etc... its a free gun, equipment, vehicles, etc. extravaganza ... why do towns needs tanks or armored vehicles?

    The US Constitution itself forbids local PDs from being involved with foreign invaders or war so its not to be used against invaders. This equipment is squarely being aimed at us...Joe Six-Pack.

    I have about 700 pages of records detailing towns procurement and acquisition of weapons and equipment....I just provided a short list of records here showing that local PDs are stockpiling rifles.

    And the quantity of rifles? I did an analysis --- its enough to enslave a population -- like Nazi occupied territories (about the same ratio of soldiers & guns to citizens that the Nazis were required to have to control populations they took over).

    Very concerning information....and you think the feds give away something without expecting to ask for something later? The feds have trained/are training soldiers to use the police as a branch of the DoD for civilian control.

    Will never happen? People said that in 1920-1930's Germany too...
    when the final hour arrives and they give the green light, it will happen so fast peoples heads will spin.
    HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, PREPARE FOR WAR

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by PFC HALE View Post
    when the final hour arrives and they give the green light, it will happen so fast peoples heads will spin.
    Go to the committee hearings or you can also file a written statement .. contact your state legislators for this .. they'll usually act to insure your information gets into the record...

    If they have 10,000 statements against, I doubt that they would proceed...remember, a 10 rd limit was defeated recently (last session or session before?)

    Last time was MAR 2011 , SB No. 1094

    http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/menu/CommD...&doc_year=2011

    For comments (hopefully link is OK otherwise, go to http://www.cga.ct.gov/
    search for 2011 bill 1094 and click bottom header for "testimony"

    You can read what both pro and con folks wrote to the committee
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 01-21-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •