• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Major update on Jan.19th Capital Rally

Grim_Night

no, what I was saying is that I would have liked to have gone. I had not planned on fedex showing up tomorrow. Because fedex is going to be making a delivery tomorrow to my home, I am unable to attend because I have to be here to accept the delivery as I do not trust anybody else to accept the package.

Thor80

no, what I was saying is that I would have liked to have gone. I had not planned on fedex showing up tomorrow. Because fedex is going to be making a delivery tomorrow to my home, I am unable to attend because I have to be here to accept the delivery as I do not trust anybody else to accept the package.

You can have them hold it at the processing facility for pickup at a later time.... Just sayin. ;)

Voob

I was planning on wearing my AK knock off with a cable lock through it on my back to show that scary guns can be safe guns. That was going to be my sign.

So not a good idea?

aa1911

I was going to leave all long guns at home and just OC my handgun as per usual but being that AR15's and the like are being attacked, I will be carrying one of my AR's slung accross my back, muzzle down and unloaded/open bolt. Hmmm.... then again, that might be a pain in the neck.... dunno, need to think some more.

guess it really doesn't matter as it's the attendance that matters more than showing off hardware.

see you guys tomorrow! :banana:

Grim_Night

Heh... I ment getting to dupont where the nearest fedex distribution site is. As for getting to olympia, I can eisily do that myself with intercity transitbut getting home would be a bit more tricky :p but as I said, getting to dupont to pick up my new holster from fedex is a tad bit more difficult... Unless I am seriously letting something go over my head... o_Oa

tombrewster421

Heh... I ment getting to dupont where the nearest fedex distribution site is. As for getting to olympia, I can eisily do that myself with intercity transitbut getting home would be a bit more tricky :p but as I said, getting to dupont to pick up my new holster from fedex is a tad bit more difficult... Unless I am seriously letting something go over my head... o_Oa

DuPont is on the way to Olympia. It's just past ft Lewis.

skribs

Thanks for the support. I'm a new member, it takes me a bit of time to learn the humor of a forum. I've read a few posts here a while back, but I was on another forum asking what to do in these dark times, and signing up here was recommended. I am a fairly sarcastic person myself, but it doesn't translate in text. I plan on showing up tomorrow. I was going through the same question myself of how to OC with a jacket on. Guess I'll just show up CCing due to weather.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Thanks for the support. I'm a new member, it takes me a bit of time to learn the humor of a forum. I've read a few posts here a while back, but I was on another forum asking what to do in these dark times, and signing up here was recommended. I am a fairly sarcastic person myself, but it doesn't translate in text. I plan on showing up tomorrow. I was going through the same question myself of how to OC with a jacket on. Guess I'll just show up CCing due to weather.
Welcome, just show up! Gun is not required! This is not an OC event, it is about our rights!!!!!

skeith5

Thermals under pants and a long sleeve shirt. I usually wear a snug hoodie that works well with my safariland holster. Or... you could go with a drop leg holster, but only if you are cool enough to wear one.

Scott

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Freedom1Man

Well said Rob.The only thing we are trying to convey is we are not the irresponsible lunes the media is making us out to be. I will be wearing Jeans and a army sweatshirt. The suit thing was in jest If you all remember I wore a suit last time and OC'ed and at the assault weapons ban hearings.

I meant to ask, who is Rob? If that is what you wish to call me that is fine, just not my given name.

DEROS72

I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you that will just carry their everyday defensive side arm. asking to leave the long guns or carry in a safe unloaded manor does not in anyway signify comprimise. I'm thinking image at this point and safety.Even when I was on the firebase in Vietnam we could get in big trouble not having our weapons safed .we are trying to win over those on the fnce. again open Carry WA. is on point. JIm

badkarma

pre-rally breakfast reminder

Pre-rally breakfast
iHop
3519 Martin Way E
OLYMPIA, WA 98506-5049*
9am. Easy on/off I-5 and not deep into Mexican territory like the place on 101.I will be the guy with a gun.