• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

poll not looking good

KYGlockster

Activist Member
I hit it. We are leading in all but one category.

I must remind people that when they ask if you support "universal background checks on ALL gun purchases" they are meaning ALL gun purchases. This means no more private sales, and so on. I do NOT support checks on private sales, and neither should anyone else that enjoys their freedom.

And I do NOT support having armed POLICE OFFICERS in every school. I do NOT want my children to believe they are unsafe while at school, hence the need for an armed officer. I DO support having a discreetly armed volunteer that carries communication equipment accesible by every teacher (two-way radios) that does nothing but walk the halls while looking common. Our police state is bad enough now, we do NOT need to condition our children into believing it is okay to have a police officer involved in every aspect of life.

shastadude17

its Fl...does this guy need a poll? don't they give them a gun at birth? they should !

No, because despite what people think about the "Gunshine State", we have no right to bear arms, cops hate the idea of open carry and will arrest people for printing or brief exposure despite the statute saying they can't, we have plenty of antigun idiots in the larger cities, Marion Hammer compromised and let the Florida Sheriff's Association kill SB234, they made it so like in TX, military can get a CWP at 18 but it's 21 for everyone else which simply isn't fair, and we have waiting periods.