• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Town Bee published an interview with Sandy Hook School principal who was dead alr

katsung47

New Town Bee published an interview with Sandy Hook School principal who was dead already and then took down the article.
Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control

Niall Bradley
Sott.net Tue, 18 Dec 2012
The Newtown Bee
December 14, 2012

Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shots - more than she could count - that went "on and on."

Sandy_Hook_Principal_statement.jpg

How could the principal have survived to give this statement to local press describing what happened ... if she was one of the first to be killed? Incidentally, The Newtown Bee's article was taken down yesterday. Of course, a plausible explanation is that a reporter mistook another teacher for the principal.

http://www.sott.net/article/254873-Sandy-Hook-massacre-Official-story-spins-out-of-control

Tawnos

davidmcbeth

Banned
Nobody knows what happened .. all records are exempt from the public due to an "investigation" exemption .. even after 1 month. Maybe there still is an active investigation ongoing ...

I'll continue to follow-up with FOIA requests ...

The public does not know this .. they just believe whatever the authorities tell them w/o question.

motoxmann

according to the news tonight, there was a meeting at newtown high school to hear public opinion of what should be done with the actual school building once the investigation is over. and they stated the building is currently still under investigation so noone is allowed there yet.

katsung47

Who has the motive to disguise as the Principal? There should be a lot of people at site.

New Town bee worked to the plan to report the interview of the Principal without acknowledgement of the death of the Principal. (The Principal was shot to death because she had seen something she was not allowed to see. ) So we saw such a conflict. Similar case took place in 911 attack.

BBC reports WTC 7 collapse 23 min BEFORE IT HAPPENED !!!!!!!

[video=youtube;ky90eEIzStw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky90eEIzStw[/video]

beebobby

The birther conspiracy is getting a bit long in the tooth as is the transcriptor meme. Those who aren't happy without a conspiracy de jour have transmogrified into "Sandy Hookers".

davidmcbeth

Banned
according to the news tonight, there was a meeting at newtown high school to hear public opinion of what should be done with the actual school building once the investigation is over. and they stated the building is currently still under investigation so noone is allowed there yet.

JC we are to believe that they are slower in investigating a 20+ death scene than they are clearing off a fender bender on our highways?

Aknazer

JC we are to believe that they are slower in investigating a 20+ death scene than they are clearing off a fender bender on our highways?

I would hope they are slower in investigating a murder scene than they are with clearing a fender bender...

katsung47

The government monopolize the news release. They need 90 days to re-organize a "perfect story"?

Sandy Hook DA cites 'potential suspects,' fears witness safety

By Ralph Lopez
Feb 5, 2013

Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might "seriously jeopardize" the investigation by disclosing information known only to other "potential suspects."

Sedensky said that unsealing the warrants would also:

"identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being."

The statement by the CT prosecutor's office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone. The statement was made in support of a motion to continue the seal on the results of five search warrants for 90 more days.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/342829#ixzz2Kolg5cEp

motoxmann

well of course, we already knew adam lanza didn't act alone. there were multiple shooters on scene, some/all of which were actually apprehended alive. there is more than enough video and audio evidence of this available to the public. will this story ever reach mainstream media though? probably not, for obvious reasons.

beebobby

well of course, we already knew adam lanza didn't act alone. there were multiple shooters on scene, some/all of which were actually apprehended alive. there is more than enough video and audio evidence of this available to the public. will this story ever reach mainstream media though? probably not, for obvious reasons.

Cite?

davidmcbeth

Banned
Additionally, “anyone who harasses or threatens the victims, victims’ families or witnesses of these horrific crimes, or who, in any manner interferes with the ongoing state or federal investigations will be referred for state and/or federal prosecution to the fullest extent permitted by law. Harassment not only includes in-person contact, but also contact via the internet, social media, and telephone.” Social media includes, but is not limited to, Facebook, Blogs, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and MySpace. Harassment or interfering includes, but is not limited to, making claims of your involvement in the crime or making claims that hinder the advancement of the investigation. ... http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?A=4226&Q=515570

Well, they certainly don't want people to contact witnesses ... and a simple contact is hardly "harassing" ... and "in any manner that interferes with the ongoing state or federal investigations"... what investigations? Its been 60 days ... any investigation is done IMO ..

The fact that the gov't is trying to keep people away from asking probative ? of witnesses is very concerning....

beebobby

Since I'm not prone to conspiracy theories, I will wait for the Conn. police report, even though I know it takes longer to get to the truth that it does to put out a youtube opinion.

Last edited:

motoxmann

Since I'm not prone to conspiracy theories, I will wait for the Conn. police report, even though I know it takes longer to get to the truth that it does to put out a youtube opinion.

the police LT and the state medical examiner already released false statements in the main press release concerning newtown. what makes you think the final police report will be any different?

also, multiple first responders speaking anonymously provided details to multiple news crews ON SCENE about the event, and all of them saying the exact same thing; multiple shooters, 1 dead inside, 2-3 apprehended alive, victims died of multiple gunshot wounds mainly from handguns. I have no cite for this though as it was all on live television and their websites and has since been removed. the police press release also stated that this information was wrong, and the first responders who saw it with their own eyes and all had nearly identical stories without even being in contact with one another are all mistaken and coincidentally telling eerily similar lies. take it for what it's worth.

EMNofSeattle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETkrxfYoQtc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9klblvRFzaI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMH3NQ2YXxI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGTvmrOn8xQ

and plenty plenty plenty more. simple google searches and youtube searches will give you loads of evidence (mixed with tons of other crap too of course though)

you need to loosen the tin foil son, your hat's on too tight, constricting blood flow to your brain and causing you to make irrational statements and conspiracy theories.

davidmcbeth

Banned

The po po may still be doing an investigation ... but its goal is to simply understand what happened in a better light, not to effect arrests. So the records that they do have should be available to the public ... right now there are about 100 proposed gun control laws in CT's legislature. Keeping track is tough work.

The police now have said that they will be done with their investigation in the summer, after the CT legislature's session is over (they don't work year-round). How convenient. For the antis.