Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Town Bee published an interview with Sandy Hook School principal who was dead alr

New Town Bee published an interview with Sandy Hook School principal who was dead alr

New Town Bee published an interview with Sandy Hook School principal who was dead already and then took down the article.
    Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control

Niall Bradley
    Sott.net Tue, 18 Dec 2012
    The Newtown Bee
    December 14, 2012

Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told The Bee that a masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shots - more than she could count - that went "on and on."

How could the principal have survived to give this statement to local press describing what happened ... if she was one of the first to be killed? Incidentally, The Newtown Bee's article was taken down yesterday. Of course, a plausible explanation is that a reporter mistook another teacher for the principal.

http://www.sott.net/article/254873-S...out-of-control

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/18/your...piracy_theory/

“An early online report from the scene at the December 14 shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School quoted a woman who identified herself to our reporter as the principal of the school. The woman was not the school’s principal, Dawn Hochsprung, who was killed in the Friday morning attack.” Things are confusing in the aftermath.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Banned
    Nobody knows what happened .. all records are exempt from the public due to an "investigation" exemption .. even after 1 month. Maybe there still is an active investigation ongoing ...

I'll continue to follow-up with FOIA requests ...

The public does not know this .. they just believe whatever the authorities tell them w/o question.

according to the news tonight, there was a meeting at newtown high school to hear public opinion of what should be done with the actual school building once the investigation is over. and they stated the building is currently still under investigation so noone is allowed there yet.

Who has the motive to disguise as the Principal? There should be a lot of people at site.

New Town bee worked to the plan to report the interview of the Principal without acknowledgement of the death of the Principal. (The Principal was shot to death because she had seen something she was not allowed to see. ) So we saw such a conflict. Similar case took place in 911 attack.

BBC reports WTC 7 collapse 23 min BEFORE IT HAPPENED !!!!!!!

Good grief, to the whole thread. Get your tinfoil hats!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

The birther conspiracy is getting a bit long in the tooth as is the transcriptor meme. Those who aren't happy without a conspiracy de jour have transmogrified into "Sandy Hookers".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxmann View Post
    according to the news tonight, there was a meeting at newtown high school to hear public opinion of what should be done with the actual school building once the investigation is over. and they stated the building is currently still under investigation so noone is allowed there yet.
    JC we are to believe that they are slower in investigating a 20+ death scene than they are clearing off a fender bender on our highways?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    JC we are to believe that they are slower in investigating a 20+ death scene than they are clearing off a fender bender on our highways?
    I would hope they are slower in investigating a murder scene than they are with clearing a fender bender...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    I would hope they are slower in investigating a murder scene than they are with clearing a fender bender...
    In this state, its about equal lol or seems to be

2 months and still not done?

The government monopolize the news release. They need 90 days to re-organize a "perfect story"?

Sandy Hook DA cites 'potential suspects,' fears witness safety

By Ralph Lopez
    Feb 5, 2013

Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might "seriously jeopardize" the investigation by disclosing information known only to other "potential suspects."

Sedensky said that unsealing the warrants would also:

"identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being."

The statement by the CT prosecutor's office is the first indication from state authorities that Adam Lanza may have not acted alone. The statement was made in support of a motion to continue the seal on the results of five search warrants for 90 more days.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz2Kolg5cEp

well of course, we already knew adam lanza didn't act alone. there were multiple shooters on scene, some/all of which were actually apprehended alive. there is more than enough video and audio evidence of this available to the public. will this story ever reach mainstream media though? probably not, for obvious reasons.
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” ~Thomas Jefferson
    www.CTCarry.com

well of course, we already knew adam lanza didn't act alone. there were multiple shooters on scene, some/all of which were actually apprehended alive. there is more than enough video and audio evidence of this available to the public. will this story ever reach mainstream media though? probably not, for obvious reasons.
    Cite?

Banned
    I filed a new FOIA request today ! See if they claim "investigation continues" ... hahaha I don't think so, Homey don't play that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QhuBIkPXn0

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Cite?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETkrxfYoQtc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9klblvRFzaI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMH3NQ2YXxI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGTvmrOn8xQ

and plenty plenty plenty more. simple google searches and youtube searches will give you loads of evidence (mixed with tons of other crap too of course though)
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.” ~Thomas Jefferson
    www.CTCarry.com

Banned
    Additionally, “anyone who harasses or threatens the victims, victims’ families or witnesses of these horrific crimes, or who, in any manner interferes with the ongoing state or federal investigations will be referred for state and/or federal prosecution to the fullest extent permitted by law. Harassment not only includes in-person contact, but also contact via the internet, social media, and telephone.” Social media includes, but is not limited to, Facebook, Blogs, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and MySpace. Harassment or interfering includes, but is not limited to, making claims of your involvement in the crime or making claims that hinder the advancement of the investigation. ... http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?A=4226&Q=515570

Well, they certainly don't want people to contact witnesses ... and a simple contact is hardly "harassing" ... and "in any manner that interferes with the ongoing state or federal investigations"... what investigations? Its been 60 days ... any investigation is done IMO ..

The fact that the gov't is trying to keep people away from asking probative ? of witnesses is very concerning....

Since I'm not prone to conspiracy theories, I will wait for the Conn. police report, even though I know it takes longer to get to the truth that it does to put out a youtube opinion.
    Last edited by beebobby; 02-19-2013 at 10:16 AM.

Since I'm not prone to conspiracy theories, I will wait for the Conn. police report, even though I know it takes longer to get to the truth that it does to put out a youtube opinion.
    the police LT and the state medical examiner already released false statements in the main press release concerning newtown. what makes you think the final police report will be any different?

also, multiple first responders speaking anonymously provided details to multiple news crews ON SCENE about the event, and all of them saying the exact same thing; multiple shooters, 1 dead inside, 2-3 apprehended alive, victims died of multiple gunshot wounds mainly from handguns. I have no cite for this though as it was all on live television and their websites and has since been removed. the police press release also stated that this information was wrong, and the first responders who saw it with their own eyes and all had nearly identical stories without even being in contact with one another are all mistaken and coincidentally telling eerily similar lies. take it for what it's worth.
    www.CTCarry.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETkrxfYoQtc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9klblvRFzaI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMH3NQ2YXxI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGTvmrOn8xQ

and plenty plenty plenty more. simple google searches and youtube searches will give you loads of evidence (mixed with tons of other crap too of course though)
    you need to loosen the tin foil son, your hat's on too tight, constricting blood flow to your brain and causing you to make irrational statements and conspiracy theories.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    The po po may still be doing an investigation ... but its goal is to simply understand what happened in a better light, not to effect arrests. So the records that they do have should be available to the public ... right now there are about 100 proposed gun control laws in CT's legislature. Keeping track is tough work.

The police now have said that they will be done with their investigation in the summer, after the CT legislature's session is over (they don't work year-round). How convenient. For the antis.

Look up sandy hook exposed on YouTube. Roughly 40 mins long and millions of views. Not only did they screw up posting this, relief efforts and sites, as well as "RIP SUZY" Facebook pages, were made days before the shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    you need to loosen the tin foil son, your hat's on too tight, constricting blood flow to your brain and causing you to make irrational statements and conspiracy theories.
    apparently ignornace is bliss in your area, eh? irrational statements would require severely in depth speculation and assumptions, none of which I've done. I've provided some of several forms of hard evidence, genuine facts. you can't get much more factual than actual police comms.
    plus the below... which is also plain and simply genuine evidence. as well as all the photo evidence of other various things related to the "victims"

Quote Originally Posted by Jordysoso View Post
    Look up sandy hook exposed on YouTube. Roughly 40 mins long and millions of views. Not only did they screw up posting this, relief efforts and sites, as well as "RIP SUZY" Facebook pages, were made days before the shooting.
    www.CTCarry.com

If you believe this case was created by someone, then the suspect must be government itself because no other people have the ability to do it, just like 911 and the assassination of JFK. To cover up a slaughtering of 27 people, you need the ability to control police, media and government officials. So it’s funny to take the information from authority as evidence to convince people. It only misleads.

In this case, Adam Lanza and his mother, could be victims of the plot. Lanza had no motive to commit such a crime. Government has. They are pushing for a gun ban. It’s hard to ban all kinds of guns. So the first step is to ban the “Assault weapon”. That’s why they insisted that the gunman used a rifle. By common sense, it’s easy to use hand gun to shoot inside a building. It’s rare to see people use rifle to commit killing inside rooms when they have hand gun as choice.
    ------------------
    Today Show - no rifles used in Newtown shooting.

------------------

Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    To cover up a slaughtering of 27 people, you need the ability to control police, media and government officials.
    I know I'm taking this out of context, but just wanted to say: control is only 1 way of doing it. Tricking is another. it'd be easier to make the police THINK a certain something is real, than it would be to simply tell the police that something is real.
    although, control is often achieved by trickery, and the controlled don't even know they're being controlled.
    www.CTCarry.com

“We Were Having A Drill”: Sandy Hook 3rd Grader Spills The Beans – From The Mouths Of Babes Comes The Truth
    Saturday, February 9, 2013

One very recent comment from the video on YouTube:

Wow. If you watch carefully, you will see that after the kid says "When we were having a drill, we were hiding under, like...," his mother (the woman sitting next to him in the black sweater) nudges him with her arm, his body moves slightly in response, and his eyes quickly dart towards her, then back again. Then, Dr. Oz immediately taps him on the shoulder and quickly changes the subject, so the kid doesn't say anything more about it being a drill. From the mouths of babes comes the truth

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-ci...h-2445398.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast