Thread: OC lunch at Nino's pizza & subs in Gobles Feb 3rd

OC lunch at Nino's pizza & subs in Gobles Feb 3rd

Never open carried before? Curious about it? Join us for dinner in Gobles!! Lawful Open Carry of a Holstered handgun welcome and encouraged (but not required).

Michigan Open Carry is inviting you to come to Ninio's pizza & subs for dinner. We'll be there having good food, pleasant conversation, and answering any questions we can. Ninio's has a wide variety of pizza's, subs, as well as chicken wings and more. They also have a game room with arcades and pool tables so bring your family!

When? Sunday Feb. 3rd
    Time? They open at 4:00pm and I will arrive shortly before 4
    Where? Nino's pizza 13259, Gobles on M-40 (269)628-2157
    Who? You and all your friends! public welcome!

Link to Google Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Nino's...49055&t=m&z=12

OP:http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/...ic,2650.0.html

P.S. Sorry if this is a little short notice but I got behind during the holiday season and am trying to get things back on a schedule.
    Last edited by Shadow Bear; 01-27-2013 at 07:46 PM.

If I can make it down there, I will. I haven't been to an OC event in quite some time. It would be nice to meet new faces, and maybe see some familiar ones too. Carry On!!

Glock214
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -- Jefferson's "Commonplace Book," 1774-1776, quoting from On Crimes and Punishment, by criminologist Cesare Beccaria, 1764

Quote Originally Posted by Glock214 View Post
    If I can make it down there, I will. I haven't been to an OC event in quite some time. It would be nice to meet new faces, and maybe see some familiar ones too. Carry On!!

Glock214
    Great! Hopefully you can make it!

Hey everyone this event is sunday at 4pm! You will have plenty of time to join us for some delicious pizza or subs and still have time to see your team play! Don't let that discourage you from coming out, as a reminder the public is welcome you need not be a member to join us. Even if your just a little curious about open carry or MOC stop out and get some info! Looking forward to seeing you all there!*

OC lunch at Nino's pizza & subs in Gobles Feb 3rd

I might be game for a carpool from Detroit/Ann Arbor...

Today!