• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time to get the guns that terrorists use - must be the best for defense - bubble gun

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/01/kindergartner-suspended-over-bubble-gun-threat/

A 5-year-old girl was suspended from school earlier this week after she made what the school called a “terrorist threat.”

Her weapon of choice? A small, Hello Kitty automatic bubble blower.

The kindergartner, who attends Mount Carmel Area Elementary School in Pennsylvania, caught administrators’ attention after suggesting she and a classmate should shoot each other with bubbles.

PFC HALE

i feel so sorry for those traumatized teachers and staff having to deal with hello kitty bubble terrorists.

phuqing pathetic these people are allowed to breathe.

they should be fired.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
That was not a terroristic threat!

It was a conspiracy to commit a terroristic act.

Next thing you know, two boys talking about playing with Barbie dolls after school will be run in as sexual predators, as opposed to being identified as little psychopaths who were planning to blow Barbie heads off with illegal firecrackers.

Seriously, if those folks can't keep the differences straight, there is no sense in having a Zero Tolerance policy.

Oh, wait! There is no sense in having a Zero Tolerance policy about anything except Zero Tolerance policies.

stay safe.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Well, I saw a little girl with one today ... I pummeled her to oblivion ... where is my medal of freedom...I just stopped a terrorist, right? Luckily she did not get a shot off before I tackled her ... otherwise I would have just been another statistic ..

:uhoh::uhoh:

Oh wait, it was just a dream ....

Freedom1Man

That was not a terroristic threat!

It was a conspiracy to commit a terroristic act.

Next thing you know, two boys talking about playing with Barbie dolls after school will be run in as sexual predators, as opposed to being identified as little psychopaths who were planning to blow Barbie heads off with illegal firecrackers.

Seriously, if those folks can't keep the differences straight, there is no sense in having a Zero Tolerance policy.

Oh, wait! There is no sense in having a Zero Tolerance policy about anything except Zero Tolerance policies.

stay safe.

Have you ever seen children playing with those things? They are scary... They get bubble stuff everywhere and cleaning that stuff off is a.. bear.

As for the teachers and administrative staff at that school do that the little face is doing :banghead: against something hard until you figure it out.

zack991

Have you ever seen children playing with those things? They are scary... They get bubble stuff everywhere and cleaning that stuff off is a.. bear.

As for the teachers and administrative staff at that school do that the little face is doing :banghead: against something hard until you figure it out.

All I know is someone is going to be making a lot of money suing those morons.