Thread: Show of hands...

Thumbs up Show of hands...

Who else went to the gun rally at the state capital Saturday?

got filmed for a sound bite on MI outdoors, should be aired in next two weeks...

Got into a great argument with some nut job that thought we should limit mag cap to 10 rounds... confused him with the facts and left him unable to reply... it was fun.

Stopped off at Total after... they were packed with customers and guns were selling like popcorn at a good movie, lots of female first time buyers there too!!!
    Last edited by Sheldon; 01-21-2013 at 12:05 PM.

I was there, but not the nut job you argued with.
    My reasons to OC
    1. to raise awareness of the legality of open carry in Michigan
    2. To raise awareness that good people carry guns
    3. A deterrent to people so that I won't be targeted
    4. Because it's more comfortable than CC in most situations
    5. Because I can and want to
    6. Because it's perfectly legal
    7. Self defense

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post

got filmed for a sound bite on MI outdoors, should be aired in next two weeks...

Got into a great argument with some nut job that thought we should limit mag cap to 10 rounds... confused him with the facts and left him unable to reply... it was fun.

Stopped off at Total after... they were packed with customers and guns were selling like popcorn at a good movie, lots of female first time buyers there too!!!

I was there with my friend who is a former raging lib/anti-gun person.... (she's still a raging lib lol) We were there at about 1... It was REALLY busy when we left about 3... She was anti until when an ex-BF threatened her, the first thing she did was call her "gun nut" friend to teach her to shoot... we were on trip number 2. She tore it up with the .22. NExt time is going to be a G19. She put all 50 shots inside the 8 ring on a standard target and most inside the 9... I should have been out to the capitol, but I sorta forgot plus I wanted her to shoot more....
    When you put the gun in the holster, put the ego in the gun safe.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HKcarrier View Post
    I was there with my friend who is a former raging lib/anti-gun person.... (she's still a raging lib lol) We were there at about 1... It was REALLY busy when we left about 3... She was anti until when an ex-BF threatened her, the first thing she did was call her "gun nut" friend to teach her to shoot... we were on trip number 2. She tore it up with the .22. NExt time is going to be a G19. She put all 50 shots inside the 8 ring on a standard target and most inside the 9... I should have been out to the capitol, but I sorta forgot plus I wanted her to shoot more....
    We left just before 1:00, my friend did not dress for the windy conditions and and been there since well before noon.

Yeah I hear that often, anti gunner gets or feels threatened, or is assaulted wants to learn to shoot before it can happen again.
    Humm I wonder if we were to take Levin, Stabanow, Fienstien, Peloski and the rest of that group, send them in say the Detroit or the Chicago ghettos no security, unarmed, no press, make them stay 24 hours minimum, let them be brutalized like so many already have been, I wonder if they would convert...
    Last edited by Sheldon; 01-21-2013 at 03:59 PM.

I think Ms Fienstien had a CPL when she thought her life was in danger, now that she has armed guards she no longer thinks people should be be able to protect themselves

We left just before 1:00, my friend did not dress for the windy conditions and and been there since well before noon.

Yeah I hear that often, anti gunner gets or feels threatened, or is assaulted wants to learn to shoot before it can happen again.
    Humm I wonder if we were to take Levin, Stabanow, Fienstien, Peloski and the rest of that group, send them in say the Detroit or the Chicago ghettos no security, unarmed, no press, make them stay 24 hours minimum, let them be brutalized like so many already have been, I wonder if they would convert...
    My reasons to OC
    1. to raise awareness of the legality of open carry in Michigan
    2. To raise awareness that good people carry guns
    3. A deterrent to people so that I won't be targeted
    4. Because it's more comfortable than CC in most situations
    5. Because I can and want to
    6. Because it's perfectly legal
    7. Self defense

I was there...
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.