• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Show of hands...

Sheldon

Who else went to the gun rally at the state capital Saturday?

got filmed for a sound bite on MI outdoors, should be aired in next two weeks...

Got into a great argument with some nut job that thought we should limit mag cap to 10 rounds... confused him with the facts and left him unable to reply... it was fun.

Stopped off at Total after... they were packed with customers and guns were selling like popcorn at a good movie, lots of female first time buyers there too!!!

Last edited:

HKcarrier

got filmed for a sound bite on MI outdoors, should be aired in next two weeks...

Got into a great argument with some nut job that thought we should limit mag cap to 10 rounds... confused him with the facts and left him unable to reply... it was fun.

Stopped off at Total after... they were packed with customers and guns were selling like popcorn at a good movie, lots of female first time buyers there too!!!

I was there with my friend who is a former raging lib/anti-gun person.... (she's still a raging lib lol) We were there at about 1... It was REALLY busy when we left about 3... She was anti until when an ex-BF threatened her, the first thing she did was call her "gun nut" friend to teach her to shoot... we were on trip number 2. She tore it up with the .22. NExt time is going to be a G19. She put all 50 shots inside the 8 ring on a standard target and most inside the 9... I should have been out to the capitol, but I sorta forgot plus I wanted her to shoot more....

Sheldon

I was there with my friend who is a former raging lib/anti-gun person.... (she's still a raging lib lol) We were there at about 1... It was REALLY busy when we left about 3... She was anti until when an ex-BF threatened her, the first thing she did was call her "gun nut" friend to teach her to shoot... we were on trip number 2. She tore it up with the .22. NExt time is going to be a G19. She put all 50 shots inside the 8 ring on a standard target and most inside the 9... I should have been out to the capitol, but I sorta forgot plus I wanted her to shoot more....

We left just before 1:00, my friend did not dress for the windy conditions and and been there since well before noon.

Yeah I hear that often, anti gunner gets or feels threatened, or is assaulted wants to learn to shoot before it can happen again.
Humm I wonder if we were to take Levin, Stabanow, Fienstien, Peloski and the rest of that group, send them in say the Detroit or the Chicago ghettos no security, unarmed, no press, make them stay 24 hours minimum, let them be brutalized like so many already have been, I wonder if they would convert...

Last edited:

Raggs

I think Ms Fienstien had a CPL when she thought her life was in danger, now that she has armed guards she no longer thinks people should be be able to protect themselves

We left just before 1:00, my friend did not dress for the windy conditions and and been there since well before noon.

Yeah I hear that often, anti gunner gets or feels threatened, or is assaulted wants to learn to shoot before it can happen again.
Humm I wonder if we were to take Levin, Stabanow, Fienstien, Peloski and the rest of that group, send them in say the Detroit or the Chicago ghettos no security, unarmed, no press, make them stay 24 hours minimum, let them be brutalized like so many already have been, I wonder if they would convert...

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator

I was there...