• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Family Shooting In Albuquerque - Saturday

steveaikens

Opt-Out Members
Folks, if you haven't been on the phone calling legislators about HB 77. You need to do so now more than ever.

This is the family of former NM State Senator Eric G. Griego. He lost his brother, brothers wife, three children and the shooter was his nephew. Eric has always been a far left that opposed everything we've ever done while he was a Senator but no one should ever have to go through this. My heart goes out to him and what's left of his family.

http://texomashomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=238792

That said, Eric has not come to the Roundhouse yet but I can assure you that he will. Unfortunately, all the legislation in the world is not going to bring his family back, nor is it going to prevent someone else that wishes to do us, or others harm, from doing so, with or without a gun.

Please use the contact information I posted earlier to contact the members of the Judiciary Committee now.

Steve Aikens

Last edited:

AH.74

Terrible situation any way you look at it.

But without further details we won't know what happened. What was the family dynamic? Why did the kid have access to the guns, etc.

In any event, it's too bad it will probably turn into a personal soap-box.

XDm

Very nice memorial service today at Calvary of Albuquerque on Osuna. The church was packed to capacity.
I enjoyed working with Greg and his family in the past and appreciate the show of support today. Rest in Peace, we will miss you.