• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Doing the most expensive kind of nothing!

No hate

They still have to get this past the voters, yes? $2.3 MM really? Someone's getting a huge kickback.

Now that I look at the price of un armed guards I am thinking those GFSZ paper signs were a fantastic deal consider they would just as affective.
Yep, I will be selling my guns and investing in some signs for the old homestead. "No rape, theft or destruction allowed on this property". Wow, I feel safer already :)

Wait, what is the first rule of armed conflict resolution? Oh yeah, bring a GUN!

Ruger

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
The first rule of a gunfight: BRING A GUN!

I was shaking my head when I read about this yesterday. Why do they think this is a solution? This doesn't do anything to keep kids safer in a school shooting. Its just ******* away tax dollars.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk