• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looney & his aide Eric Emanuelson refuses to read SCOTUS rulings on 2nd amendment

davidmcbeth

Banned
Well, as you know I sent Eric the decision of US v. Miller, 1939.

He refuses to read it.

Why? Likely because he wants to continue to live in his fantasy world where he thinks his boss can try to pass laws that are clearly unconstitutional because if he actually read it, then he would understand more about what guns are covered under the 2nd amendment.

And it appears as if they have as much disdain for the first amendment as the second.

I would think that Eric and his boss KNOWS that the 1 rd/mag bill is unconstitutional; a first grader would understand this.

Looney and his minions are a direct threat to the nation IMO. I expect that they will take down or try to all the statements post of the last bill BS 1094 from the legislative website next.

I doubt that they have any data supporting the magazine ban that they have proposed a bill on. They certainly are afraid of reading SCOTUS decisions.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Send them a link to this video for a reminder of what happens when you cut down the good laws:

[video=youtube;PDBiLT3LASk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDBiLT3LASk[/video]

This is a great movie by the way. A Man For All Seasons. It won something like six Academy Awards. It gives insight into politics and how government ignores laws.

The movie is about the Thomas More and how he came to be executed by Henry VIII, going from personal friend and confidant of the king to a victim of a tyrant. A very powerful movie.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
correction ... its MEYER not looney & a shout out to Eric ! Hi Eric !

Well,

I just filed a FOIA request upon senator "looney" Meyer and his minions .... I expect to expose these people as complete goofballs ...

I think that the staff spends more time on this forum than me ...

SHOUT OUT TO ERIC

Hi Eric ! Shoot your shotgun lately? I hope you registered your M1 carbine that you have no idea how to use-- you should just give it to me ... I'll take good care of it. I'm sure the previous owner who gave it to you would not want it falling into the hands of a fascist or commie.

Eric supports the second amendment, so he says .. he owns a shotgun for Christ sake...that's proof.

Proof of a goof..I agree.

Since Eric supports the SB 122, I don't think that he is suitable to own a gun --as his thought processes are defective.

Eric does not want to be my friend ... I am sooooo bummed out about that. But I don't allow commies or fascists to be my friend anyway. Sucks to be Eric.