• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MissouriOpenCarry.org

mspgunner

MissouriOpenCarry.Org web site is now back up.

On Jan. 16th I passed out 500 cards in Jefferson City with that web site on them..... Thank you who ever got it up and running again. Actually on capitol grounds for the rally two people showed up OCing. You can't do that! It was handled well and they either covered them up (Which is not legal eiher) or returned them to their vehicles. No incidents of any kind with the LEOs there, very coopertaive officers.
Here is another short video from the day:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RDuLoeVLqyE