Thread: I got %100 poll for gun support

I got %100 poll for gun support

I asked 2 people at the gun show if they was pro guns and they said YES.

So I can say that officially my poll got %100 for support of guns.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Raffie View Post
    I asked 2 people at the gun show if they was pro guns and they said YES.

So I can say that officially my poll got %100 for support of guns.

Maybe we can have more meaningless threads like this one.
    Live Free or Die!

Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    Maybe we can have more meaningless threads like this one.
    I read this while open carrying... Does that help its cause at all?
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Thumbs down

No
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

My Poll had a larger sample size. I asked my Family, including grandkids, and they all support gun rights. Eleven people instead of two.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderTattoo View Post
    No
    Tell me, since this thread wrecked before it ever left the station, just how many of your 1006 posts are whining about something being off topic? Just curious...
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

I was just demonstrating how in depth I can be with politics.

Ready to run for office now.

YEE HAW

I now have two polls to cite that show me that 200% (100+100 )of the American public supports our gun rights 100% of the time.....

Thanks for the personal attack. And, just what does my post count have to do with anything? And not to throw Gogo ( a personal friend of mine ) under the bus, but I didn't wreck anything. I didn't start that. I was responding to another poster's question.
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

Ever notice how, in threads like this, how we all behave like members of Congress?
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

I got %100 poll for gun support

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderTattoo View Post
    Thanks for the personal attack. And, just what does my post count have to do with anything? And not to throw Gogo ( a personal friend of mine ) under the bus, but I didn't wreck anything. I didn't start that. I was responding to another poster's question.
    ROFL where do you get a personal attack out of that? Because I used the word "whining?" Get over yourself bud, seriously. If you think a given thread is so off topic, why bother even responding in the first place? You're not a mod, if you think a thread is so bad then report it to them instead of trying to play hall monitor. What do you think such a post from you would ACTUALLY accomplish, anyway?

I mention your post count because you've got an awful lot of them yet I rarely see you contribute anything of substance, the majority seems to be just WHINING about being off topic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead47 View Post
    ROFL where do you get a personal attack out of that? Because I used the word "whining?" Get over yourself bud, seriously. If you think a given thread is so off topic, why bother even responding in the first place? You're not a mod, if you think a thread is so bad then report it to them instead of trying to play hall monitor. What do you think such a post from you would ACTUALLY accomplish, anyway?

I mention your post count because you've got an awful lot of them yet I rarely see you contribute anything of substance, the majority seems to be just WHINING about being off topic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ? I've been on the board longer than you and have less than half the posts you do... I wouldn't say my post count is high.

And yes, it's been said before that it is appreciated that the sub-forums police themselves. This isn't new.
    Certified Glock Armorer