• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I got %100 poll for gun support

Raffie

I asked 2 people at the gun show if they was pro guns and they said YES.

So I can say that officially my poll got %100 for support of guns.

Raffie

I was just demonstrating how in depth I can be with politics.

Ready to run for office now.

YEE HAW

pfries

I now have two polls to cite that show me that 200% (100+100 :p)of the American public supports our gun rights 100% of the time.....

SpyderTattoo

Thanks for the personal attack. And, just what does my post count have to do with anything? And not to throw Gogo ( a personal friend of mine ) under the bus, but I didn't wreck anything. I didn't start that. I was responding to another poster's question.

Metalhead47

Thanks for the personal attack. And, just what does my post count have to do with anything? And not to throw Gogo ( a personal friend of mine ) under the bus, but I didn't wreck anything. I didn't start that. I was responding to another poster's question.

ROFL where do you get a personal attack out of that? Because I used the word "whining?" Get over yourself bud, seriously. If you think a given thread is so off topic, why bother even responding in the first place? You're not a mod, if you think a thread is so bad then report it to them instead of trying to play hall monitor. What do you think such a post from you would ACTUALLY accomplish, anyway?

I mention your post count because you've got an awful lot of them yet I rarely see you contribute anything of substance, the majority seems to be just WHINING about being off topic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpyderTattoo

ROFL where do you get a personal attack out of that? Because I used the word "whining?" Get over yourself bud, seriously. If you think a given thread is so off topic, why bother even responding in the first place? You're not a mod, if you think a thread is so bad then report it to them instead of trying to play hall monitor. What do you think such a post from you would ACTUALLY accomplish, anyway?

I mention your post count because you've got an awful lot of them yet I rarely see you contribute anything of substance, the majority seems to be just WHINING about being off topic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

? I've been on the board longer than you and have less than half the posts you do... I wouldn't say my post count is high.

And yes, it's been said before that it is appreciated that the sub-forums police themselves. This isn't new.