Thread: Under 21 Open Carry?

Spokane, WA

Under 21 Open Carry?

Hey guys!

I have a few questions. I am 20 years old, turning 21 in a few months. I've been reading up on Laws for OC, and am not quite sure how to interpret some of the things about OC while under 21. Are there any conditions where it is acceptable to OC under 21? If i carry the magazine separate with the chamber empty so that it is considered unloaded, is it acceptable? Just looking for some answers.

Wa, ,
    Read and STUDY RCW 9.41.060

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County

It's been discussed much here too.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 01-23-2013 at 09:03 AM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Kitsap Co., Washington, USA
    Welcome to OCDO. Orange provides some very valuable resources for the under 21 crowd. He put allot of work into assembling it so it should be helpful to you.
    - There is allot to know for after your 21 too, and your in the right place to learn. The guys here on this forum are a wealth of knowledge and can offer excellent advice.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.