• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Connecticut Carry - Media story - Current pistol permit applicants needed

Rich B

I have a media contact asking for urgent help and I need people who have applied for their pistol permit since December 14th 2012.

The media contact is pro-gun and wants to talk to you and ask you a few simple and friendly questions about why you applied (you can simply say 'no comment' if you disapprove of her questions). If you fit the profile and you are willing to take a few minutes to answer her quick questions, please email me at: rich [at] ctcarry.com (Use subject "Pistol Permit Media Questions", please)

I will give you her phone number from there. We don't want her to be getting spammed constantly.

If we don't get people to call her, the story likely won't get done.

This is very time sensitive and I could use as many people as are willing to help out by 5pm tonight. If you are an instructor and you can ask some of your recent students, that would be appreciated as well.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Wanna talk to me???? Yeee Haww !

In fact, I am filing another one tomorrow and have a meeting set up with my first selectman that will be recorded as to not allow for any miscommunications later...

I may file several versions to test several aspects of the dps form and process over time...

Last edited: