• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama-Biden Intentially Misdirect Attention to Guns - Avoiding The Common Denominator

Gil223

I realize there's a "sales pitch" in everything posted on Front Sight's website (it IS a business, after all), but Iggy has the facts on this one. A "fair use" excerpt from Front Sight:
...Obama and Biden purposely avoid the RIGHT target to stop mass murders because of the all the money that is poured into the Democratic party by the companies who are responsible for creating the monsters who murder without remorse or reality. Want to know the common denominator in EVERY mass shooting of completely innocent people who happened to be in the wrong "Gun Free Zone" at the wrong time?
Look at this revealing table of information... http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-si...ngly-avoid-right-target-to-stop-gun-violence/
The table referenced above starts about 1/4 of the way down the page, and goes on and on. The information is convincing, and the evidence is damning, but I guess the gun lobby didn't contribute to Barry the Bankrupter's re-election campaign. (Perhaps those few who weren't on AD/psychotropic meds, should have been) The article continues below the table, and is well-worth reading. Just my thoughts. Pax...

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
The common denominator in all of those incidents is "schools". Therefore, if we got rid of "schools" there would be no need for Gun Free School Zones which seem to almost magnetically attract people intent on killing a whole lot of other people, and thus no more rapid mass murders at "schools"

Now, if you look at all murders committed since Cain killed his brother you will see that every single one of those murders was addicted to Oxydihydride during their lifetime. Eliminate Oxydihydride, and thus addiction to it, and who knows how many murders will not be committed.

On the other hand, uncountable orders of magnitude more people pass through Gun Free School Zones without bringing a gun to the school for the purpose of killing a bunch of other people. And the same holds true for even life-long addicts to Oxydihydride who never murdered anybody, or even think about murdering anybody.

It's science! http://tinyurl.com/abp9u7f

stay safe.

Gil223

The common denominator in all of those incidents is "schools". Therefore, if we got rid of "schools" there would be no need for Gun Free School Zones which seem to almost magnetically attract people intent on killing a whole lot of other people, and thus no more rapid mass murders at "schools"

Now, if you look at all murders committed since Cain killed his brother you will see that every single one of those murders was addicted to Oxydihydride during their lifetime. Eliminate Oxydihydride, and thus addiction to it, and who knows how many murders will not be committed.

On the other hand, uncountable orders of magnitude more people pass through Gun Free School Zones without bringing a gun to the school for the purpose of killing a bunch of other people. And the same holds true for even life-long addicts to Oxydihydride who never murdered anybody, or even think about murdering anybody.

It's science! http://tinyurl.com/abp9u7f

stay safe.

This is the answer the public has been thirsting for! ;) Pax...

motoxmann

I see what you did there :p

on a side note, it's occasionally amusing when at a drive-thru to ask for a cup of ice, WITH NO WATER, because I'm allergic to water. reactions to this request are quite priceless

davidmcbeth

Banned
Oxidane is the IUPAC name for old water ....

we are "bags of mostly oxidane" (really would not have sounded that good using that line in TNG)

PFC HALE

only place i could think of putting this, made it myself...

5y3ugejy.jpg