Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition to hunt down gun rights activists

Petition to hunt down gun rights activists

The petition is very clear. Also, 7 mentally ill people signed it so I expect my government to get them off the street.

Welcome to our new reality.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...paign=shorturl

Campaign Veteran
    LOL. They want to 'rent' guns.

I laughed at that too.

Re: Petition to hunt down gun rights activists

Hmm this will be interesting.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

lol the creator is from "chicago", go figure

Banned
    Well, the 2nd amendment encompasses hunting ... they did not exclude humans ... right?

Ka-Pow !

Chicago .. bang bang

I would be more worried if the petition thing was actually a serious means of citizen input...
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

That would be FUN!!! Bunch of granola eaters who know nothing about guns coming after us

Folks, y'all are laughing at these loony-toons, but keep in mind that some of these folks are seriously mentally disturbed. Watch your backs and stay very aware of what and who is around you.

There is nothing our opponents would love better than to cause and escalate an incident with someone who is carrying a firearm. And some of them are just bat-poo crazy enough to use a firearm themselves to further their agenda. You know very well the first thing that the media would air would be some friend or relative of the poor, misunderstood little creep saying, "But he/she was such a good person and would not harm a fly. Why he/she taught Sunday School, sang in the choir, and ate tofu instead of meat!!"

OK, I got a little bit ridiculous, but you all know I'm not that far off the mark.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

I wonder if whitehouse.gov will lower the signature requirement from 100,000 to seven or more? They have not yet, but it is after normal working hours.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Just goes to show you how mentally ill and violent Anti's are, just look at Piers Morgan, admitting on tv that he'd kill people with a machine gun.

Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    Folks, y'all are laughing at these loony-toons, but keep in mind that some of these folks are seriously mentally disturbed. Watch your backs and stay very aware of what and who is around you.

There is nothing our opponents would love better than to cause and escalate an incident with someone who is carrying a firearm. And some of them are just bat-poo crazy enough to use a firearm themselves to further their agenda. You know very well the first thing that the media would air would be some friend or relative of the poor, misunderstood little creep saying, "But he/she was such a good person and would not harm a fly. Why he/she taught Sunday School, sang in the choir, and ate tofu instead of meat!!"

OK, I got a little bit ridiculous, but you all know I'm not that far off the mark.
    I will back that statement up.

I was warned about an anti-hunter who had opened fire on a hunter many years back. Back then the game officers patrolled more often and caught the BG after an exchange of gun fire between the anti-hunter and the hunter whom of which he has shot at.

As for being on the mark, we you are spot on the mark.

PETA members were putting hot pepper powder in piles of feathers to hurt the noses of hunting dogs so they could not smell game animals.

Besides I thought that if you stopped eating any form of animal protein long enough that it screwed up your mind and made you go crazy.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Does anybody wonder if these are the type of loonies that could shoot up a school.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Does anybody wonder if these are the type of loonies that could shoot up a school.
    Let me get my hat on, oh is it shiny today....

Yes, totally possible. I think that one of them shot the anti-gun lawyer in Seattle years ago too. It was to blame the pro-gun community.

Hat is now off.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Wonder if the will get the Tribune to list names and address of gun owners?

The courts will not define this as a "credible threat" because it is not addressed towards a speccific individual. Therefore, nobody will bother to go look up the {currently seven] signatories of this petition and see if they meet any of the various DSM-IV definitions of whackadoodleness.

But let someone from "our" side of the discussion say anything about wanting to attend (not actually doing so, just wanting to) a Brady Bunch meeting with a sign countering even just one of their many lies, and see who gets locked up for terroristic behavior.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

It reaffirms the need for the second amendment because this is nothing more than suggested genocide for gun control opponents. Surrender my guns to a benevolent dictator is out of the question.

Right now the balance of power, or terror (a salute to Star Trek TOS) is with those who have the means to protect themselves. As soon as the balance shifts, rights will be stripped away. When the balance of terror is in the favor of the government and these lunatics, it will be a sad day.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I don't wonder; I know good and darned well that if one of them thought it would further their agenda, they would do it in a heartbeat.

Funny, isn't it, that we are the "bad guys" and these mental cases are considered the "good guys"?

I have no doubt that any one of you, my brothers and sisters, would step into a situation to prevent the loss of innocent life if faced with the choice of doing that or doing nothing. I wonder what those on the other side of the fence from us would do if faced with that sort of choice.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Ok...so these anti-gun nuts want to "rent" a gun, to hunt down people who not only own multiple guns, but are generally well versed in their use...am I the only one seeing this going completely backwards to plan? As in these people who know very little about firearms try to hunt down people who are probably armed and who know how to handle a firearm...I see a lot of "attempted" hunting, then a lot of dead anti-gunners.

So if they wanted to hunt us, then we would also be armed....

Let's start with an even teams with volunteers. The pro-gun people will have guns and as much ammo as we can carry while the anti-gunners would be limited to the 100 1 round magazines.

Pro-gun would have whatever magazines we want.

Should we do this in a forest environment or a desert environment?
    Where would I sign up?

I have a gun I would rent out to one of those idiots. It does not have a stock on it and it's missing the magazine. Plus the head spacing or firing pin spring is way off. So I guess I would charge them only 1000 FRNs to rent it. 5000 FRNs if they want a bolt to go with it.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    So if they wanted to hunt us, then we would also be armed....

Let's start with an even teams with volunteers. The pro-gun people will have guns and as much ammo as we can carry while the anti-gunners would be limited to the 100 1 round magazines.

Pro-gun would have whatever magazines we want.

Should we do this in a forest environment or a desert environment?
    Where would I sign up?

I have a gun I would rent out to one of those idiots. It does not have a stock on it and it's missing the magazine. Plus the head spacing or firing pin spring is way off. So I guess I would charge them only 1000 FRNs to rent it. 5000 FRNs if they want a bolt to go with it.
    No, no. Give 'em all good guns and plenty of ammo. Then let them a few hours to practice. With any luck, unsafe gun handling will reduce their numbers by 20% by lunch time.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    No, no. Give 'em all good guns and plenty of ammo. Then let them a few hours to practice. With any luck, unsafe gun handling will reduce their numbers by 20% by lunch time.
    Nope...they need to go hunting with the guns they want to allow...which means no more than 7 rounds and no "military features".
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

One of our own

Some one from SLC Utah signed it.

Must be a Washington DC throwback lol

I am very loud about my stance here as is 99.99% of the population and we are all pro gun.

As I tell the gun haters, don't like it?

Then leave the US ,I'm sure the slaves in The UK could use a few more lol.

Why is people who are against gun control ALWAYS the first to suggest violence or killing as a way to deal with gun-rights activists?!?

==========================================
    NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
    Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
    PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing
    =============================

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-gal View Post
    Why is people who are against gun control ALWAYS the first to suggest violence or killing as a way to deal with gun-rights activists?!?

==========================================
    Double standards , much like that of the democrats that preach no guns to protect our schools as there kids are protected via armed guards .

Heck Obama is the self proclaimed king of double standards lol

These are the people who worship him like he's a rock star.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast