Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama to get rid of military personel that will not shoot Americans

Obama to get rid of military personel that will not shoot Americans

“I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new ‘litmus test’ in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. ‘The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not.’ Those who will not are being removed.”

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/9112/ob...#ixzz2IpTJUXzV
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 01-24-2013 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Fixed title

interesting how there's no links to any credible news media.

no names for the source, no anything. entire conjecture I must say.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Obama to get ride of military personel that will not shoot Americans

It's hard to find any credible news source for something so heinous.

It is worthwhile to monitor though. Keep a watch in the turnover of military leadership.

Banned
    Bears watching, but screams for confirmation.

If true, not surprising in the least.

Don't want a Civil War, but that choice might not be made by the People. That choice may be made for them. You don't have to advocate for rebellion to make sure that you are ready for it. Everyday I am more ready. Everyday it seems more likely that it will be thrust upon us.

I am bereft of the Republic I so loved.

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    interesting how there's no links to any credible news media.

no names for the source, no anything. entire conjecture I must say.
    IF it were true, and that is a big if they would be no MSM that would carry it. Only sparse local stations carry self defense stories as it is now.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    IF it were true, and that is a big if they would be no MSM that would carry it. Only sparse local stations carry self defense stories as it is now.
    I think some media outlets would have no problems carrying it at all. it's true that self defense stories are never carried nationally. but still you're talking a conspiracy involving conditioning millions of people to shoot US citizens (also how would the "litmus test" be worded, it would be perfectly acceptable to shoot US citizens if a group of armed people were trying to breach the perimeter of a nuclear storage area for instance) without justification, I think there would be more about then just hearsay on some tin-foil hat websites. I tend to give credible theories a second look, bot something like this... well it reeks of tin foil.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

As close to credible as we might get.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...-prize-nominee
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post

Not saying it is not true, I wouldn't put anything past Obama, but the examiner is not known for being non biased.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Not saying it is not true, I wouldn't put anything past Obama, but the examiner is not known for being non biased.
    And I am not saying the source is 100% credible.

I am just saying that until we interview the officers that, it might be the most credible source we will find.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

And I am not saying the source is 100% credible.

I am just saying that until we interview the officers that, it might be the most credible source we will find.
    I can go along with that, but I don't think we will get any credible source at this time. Any officer who steps forward will be prosecuted by Obama. Maybe this could be the reason for the Petraeus scandal. Though if several officers did come forward Obama might finally be impeached. Like that would do much good with Bumbling Biden second in line.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 01-23-2013 at 09:29 PM.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

No credibility at all.

Jusat some college kid , with no bone fides, repeating the rumor that the sky is falling.

Who was it that said something about believability of lies if they are repeated often enough?

I'm not discounting that there might be a shred of truth behind this, but I have my doubts that the shred is as clearly stated as "willingness to shoot Americans".

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    No credibility at all.

Jusat some college kid , with no bone fides, repeating the rumor that the sky is falling.

Who was it that said something about believability of lies if they are repeated often enough?

I'm not discounting that there might be a shred of truth behind this, but I have my doubts that the shred is as clearly stated as "willingness to shoot Americans".

stay safe.
    Like I said, that was the MOST credible I think we will get on this.

I believe that this story originates back in the 1990's when there was a survey asking soldiers if they would help disarm citizens if firearms were banned.
    The basic answer was 'no'
    Now this might have swung to 'yes' and that could be the one kernel of truth.

For this type of claim, airtight credibility will be too late. It's outrageous at face value but who knows. Governments still hold the records for mass shootings so it is not far fetched, just uncorroborated.

Strict scrutiny is warranted at this time.

I'll say this, I believe Obama is a narcissist. I think any refusal to go with the flow of his plans angers him immensely. He truly wants to be treated like a god and a king. I have no doubt that he would order the killing of innocent US citizens, just like he has ordered the killing of innocent Pakistani citizens. He has no remorse, IMO his tears over Sandy Hook was fake, and inside he wanted to do a happy dance.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Don't forget sophist.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palerider116 View Post
    For this type of claim, airtight credibility will be too late. It's outrageous at face value but who knows. Governments still hold the records for mass shootings so it is not far fetched, just uncorroborated.

Strict scrutiny is warranted at this time.
    No one is asking for "airtight" credibility, just a modicum of it. Right now, we have ZERO. No rational person, regardless of the danger if true, acts on something based on "I heard that he said that some anonymous person that he won't name said..." posted by journalistic nobodies.

I am worried. This could be bad. But I want some credibility before I act. Some, not airtight. This has ZERO.

Like another poster said, there is likely a kernel of truth to this, but, also likely, no one said the words "shoot Americans." If we are going to assert that someone has, at least that portion of the story has to have a LOT of support (e.g. video, audio, transcript, memo, multiple reliable witnesses, etc.). One guy repeating something he heard from someone who heard it from an anonymous source is crap.

From the examiner article:
    If this is true, it would seem to affirm what many have suspected, which is that the federal government has been getting ready for war with Americans. The Department of Homeland Security recently purchased nearly 2 billion rounds of hollow point ammunition, which is an unusually large amount and not intended for training. The DHS has also released reports in the past, labeling Second Amendment activists as potential terrorists, as well as those "'suspicious of centralized federal authority,' and 'reverent of individual liberty' as 'extreme right-wing' terrorists."
    How many dots are required before a person starts to see the picture?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Here is another whopper the haters will jump on:
    Obama May Cancel 2014 Election to Help Bring 'This Nation Under the Heel of Communism'

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...heel-communism
    Run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Here is another whopper the haters will jump on:
    Obama May Cancel 2014 Election to Help Bring 'This Nation Under the Heel of Communism'
    I don't doubt Obama's philisophical inclination to be a despot. I do doubt he has sufficient stupidity to do something like this.

I'll say this, I believe Obama is a narcissist. I think any refusal to go with the flow of his plans angers him immensely. He truly wants to be treated like a god and a king. I have no doubt that he would order the killing of innocent US citizens, just like he has ordered the killing of innocent Pakistani citizens. He has no remorse, IMO his tears over Sandy Hook was fake, and inside he wanted to do a happy dance.
    He didn't even have any tears, I saw the screen resolution blown up and increased. there was no moisture at all when he was wiping away "tears"

that being said, I don't think Obama planned or ordered the sandy hook shooting, there's all sorts of conspiracy freaks out there, but I certainly know Obama won't let this "good crisis go to waste" it's lucky for obama, but there was no conspiracy in the planning of the shooting by the US government.

NRA Member

From soldiers shooting Americans on the order of the president (the OP) to burping up "Obama instigated Sandy Hook" conspiracies so that the Obama instigated Sandy Hook conspiracy can be repudiated.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    He didn't even have any tears, I saw the screen resolution blown up and increased. there was no moisture at all when he was wiping away "tears"

that being said, I don't think Obama planned or ordered the sandy hook shooting, there's all sorts of conspiracy freaks out there, but I certainly know Obama won't let this "good crisis go to waste" it's lucky for obama, but there was no conspiracy in the planning of the shooting by the US government.
    I highly doubt that Obama planned or ordered the Sandy Hook shooting, that would be bat shitt crazy. I do believe that Obama is taking full advantage of the situation, even to the point of a conspiracy to change facts. He has done this with other investigations such as Benghazi, and Fast and Furious. From the way Sandy went down IMO the AR15 was not used to shoot the children, that kind of control of media, and the police has to come from the top.

I do believe that Obama does nothing to discourage the threats of violence and hatred towards non progressives who do not follow his agenda. I do believe there are people out there so crazy they would do anything for Obama, whether he tells them to or not. I do believe if Adam Lanza was a right wing nut case it would be plastered all over the news. I find it very odd that the FBI claims it cannot find Adam's internet trail.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 01-24-2013 at 03:02 PM.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Adam Lanza's SSDI entry shows be died 12/13/12 in New Hampshire according to non-conventional news outlets.

We should all rest easy and dismiss this as idle chatter.

Quote Originally Posted by palerider116 View Post
    Adam Lanza's SSDI entry shows be died 12/13/12 in New Hampshire according to non-conventional news outlets.

We should all rest easy and dismiss this as idle chatter.
    Hint: It's possible there are more than one Adam Lanza in America... http://www.zabasearch.com/people/adam+lanza/
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Red face Obama to get rid of military personel that will not shoot Americans

Dang - then it WILL be 'An Army of one'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast